Thursday, December 25, 2008
Christmas Eve 2008






What a difference a year makes... I was downloading video from last Christmas yesterday, and I can't believe how big the girls have both gotten. We had a lovely evening at my sisters new beautiful condo downtown. Thanks Aunt Bop for hosting! We look forward to making it a tradition at your house!!!!
As you can see from the photos Her Rubiness is feeling better. The antibiotics are working!!!!
She loves the hard wood "runway" at Aunt Bops so there was lots of spinning and running around as we got ready for dinner. Ainsley prayed for us before dinner and I was so touched by her sweet words. What a blessing to celebrate with our family again this year!
Merry Christmas, and Happy Birthday Jesus!
Labels:
Christmas Eve,
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
December
(23)
- Just one more post in 2008!
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Morning!
- Christmas Eve 2008
- Merry Christmas!
- Thankful for Antibiotics!
- An Early Christmas Present for me!
- Christmas Party!
- Am I Really Just the Litter Mate?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Norman Rockwell & Her Rubiness Collide In My Kitchen!
- "Jingle Bells" at CHA
- Have a great weekend!!!
- Thursday Ramblings, and help for Hannah!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Christmas Cards Past and Present...
- Santa!
- TuTu Dreams.....
- Happy Birthday Uncle Greg!
- Look Who's Feeling Better! and more....
- Calling all Prayer Warriors and Little Artists!
- One Word Wednesday
- Ballet Shoes for The Pearl!
-
▼
December
(23)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
-
December(23)
- Just one more post in 2008!
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas Morning!
- Christmas Eve 2008
- Merry Christmas!
- Thankful for Antibiotics!
- An Early Christmas Present for me!
- Christmas Party!
- Am I Really Just the Litter Mate?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Norman Rockwell & Her Rubiness Collide In My Kitchen!
- "Jingle Bells" at CHA
- Have a great weekend!!!
- Thursday Ramblings, and help for Hannah!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Christmas Cards Past and Present...
- Santa!
- TuTu Dreams.....
- Happy Birthday Uncle Greg!
- Look Who's Feeling Better! and more....
- Calling all Prayer Warriors and Little Artists!
- One Word Wednesday
- Ballet Shoes for The Pearl!
- November(20)
- October(18)
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
- April(13)
- March(10)
- February(19)
- January(14)
-
December(23)
- 2007 (91)

4 comments:
Merry Christmas, sweet friend. You all could not look more beautiful, what a blessed Christmas!
Enjoy this special day and prayers for a fabulous New Year.
Love & Hugs,
Heather
You all look SO beautiful...
Glad you had a nice night!
Waiting for water to boil and sweet potatoes to roast ....guests should be here soon.
Dave bought me an I-phone---total surprise..never even asked for it! Did you get one? That was the first thing I thought of when I opened mine.
Love,
Kim
What incredible pictures... everyone looks so beautiful!!
So good to hear Her Rubiness is feeling better!!
Merry Christmas and "Amen!" on the Happy Birthday to Jesus :)
Wow! Fabulous photos!
You are such a sweet lady, I have been uplifted by your comments this past week.
Many blessings to you and your beautiful family at this special time of year.
God bless.
Lots of love, Jill xox