Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-


10 comments:
love the photo!!! thanks for all your encouragement in our journey with hannah's health.
love to you all --
debbie
What a priceless picture- got a smile and a laugh out of me right away. Thanks for starting off my day that way- have a good one! Hope precious Ruby slept well last night!
Emily
All I can say is...LOL! : ) Thanks for starting my day with a laugh!
That's exactly what my hair looked like earlier today when I came in from all of the wind we are having!!!
too cute
Blessings,
Robin
Too funny! Sorry about the trouble Ruby is giving you at nap time. I know that Kim has tried putting Kate down later and that has worked (but she has probably already told you that).
I have the opposite problem and we are trying to teach Maggie to get out of the bed herself...sorry!!
Oh my goodness that is SO funny!!! Is that Ainsley? She looks mad? Love it!
Kim
That is so cute! She looks like I feel today!
Ruby is just as cute as can be. She looks well rested!!! ;) I know that does not help, but you will find a way.
Sandy
So crazy windy at our house today too!
Laughed out loud!!
So cute.
Love,
Heather
OK, that is cute!