Monday, February 23, 2009
Back in the Northland.....



Flowers and Hand-Made "wintery" frames, signs, and cards...

The Amazing Katie...
My 48 Hours in AZ was great!!!! Perfect weather, time alone relaxing with Jeff, delicious food, and no schedule!!!! Another day would sure have been nice!!
I am so thankful that we were able to leave the girls (again) with our fabulous babysitter, Katie. We have known Katie since she was 15 years old. She is now a Senior in college getting ready to graduate with a degree in Elementary Ed. Next year she will begin her masters. What a gift it is to leave your kids at home, and know that they are happy, safe, and loved.
From the non-stop chatter they had with me when I returned, it was evident they had a ball.
Ainsley could not get a word in, because Ruby had so much to tell me!!!! The highlights were watching "HSM3," making pizza's, going to the library, making chocolate pudding & chocolate chip cookies, doing art projects, dancing & singing, and playing in the snow! Thank you Katie for blessing us! You are a very hard act to follow!!
Where should I go next? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
February
(13)
- Meet Kylie, Ainsley, McKenzie, Daisey & more....
- Blessings in the wait.....
- Back in the Northland.....
- Destination..... Sunny and 80 Degrees!
- 365 Project
- Wordless Wednesday!
- "You never take my picture anymore Mom"
- My Sweet Valentine's...
- Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
- 4 Word Wednesday....
- A Whole Weekend With My Valentine!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Back for now...
-
▼
February
(13)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
-
February(13)
- Meet Kylie, Ainsley, McKenzie, Daisey & more....
- Blessings in the wait.....
- Back in the Northland.....
- Destination..... Sunny and 80 Degrees!
- 365 Project
- Wordless Wednesday!
- "You never take my picture anymore Mom"
- My Sweet Valentine's...
- Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
- 4 Word Wednesday....
- A Whole Weekend With My Valentine!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Back for now...
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

5 comments:
I am so glad you had a relaxing time and that the grils had fun!!!
I want a Katie!!!!!
Kim
Glad you had a nice trip!Arizona is one of my favorite places in the world!! Considering it's 28 degrees here in NJ, AZ REALLY sounds good now :) We have been to Scottsdale many times and I always leave wishing I was staying. It is so beautiful in that area of the country. What a blessing that you have such a wonderful sitter for the girls!
Lucky you with your fun getaway and not having to worry about a thing back home - as it is clear you have an amazing babysitter!
Tracy
PS - I am amazed at the pics of your girls at the top of the blog - they seriously look SO alike to me!
What a wonderful time by yourselves' I am soooo happy you were able to spend that time to rejuvenate. I want a Katie of my own!!!
Christy
What a rare gem it is to have a "Katie". So glad you have a fun trip.