Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Sweet Valentine's...

Our very special Valentine from The Pearl & The Ruby!

I love the colors of these beautiful roses my Valentine gave me!!

It was a very laid back weekend for us.  Much needed actually!  Her Rubiness was kind enough to share her cold/cough with her Mama so I was not up for much.  In fact I had a date with my pillow at 7:30 on Friday night!  Thanks Jeff for taking over!!!!  Saturday night Jeff made a delicious dinner for all of his girls.  It was a perfect Valentine's Party!

If you have not been over to my friend Stef's blog in a few days, go check in on her exciting news!!!!  The best Valentine's gift ever is on it's way to this special Mama!  Stef has always inspired me.  Her latest news is one more testimony to her heart for God and His precious children!  China, thank you for saying YES!!!!

Have a great week everyone...  If Ruby will start letting me take her picture again, I will have something new to post....  I am ready for nice weather to catch my little tutu loving, ballet shoe wearing girl!!!!  As for the Pearl, I just need to slow her down long enough to take her pictures!!!!!  Counting down the days to a lawn chair and suntan lotion over here!

Blessings,

6 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Hope you feel better---we are in the same boat over here! Lovely roses!

Snowflowers Mum said...

When will Her Rubiness start ballet I wonder?

Lee said...

As someone who is just starting to feel better after two weeks of the crud, I hope it is short-lived at your house. Take care!

Tracy said...

Cute sign and beautiful flowers! I am right there with you wiuth the head cold this weekend - from Charlotte!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Hope you are feeling better...I am a first time visitor and I love your blog...your children are adorable!!!!

Stefanie said...

So sorry to hear you were feeling under the weather on Valentine's Day... good thing Jeff took over and took care of all his girls :)
You are such a cutie patootie for givin' us a shout out about our sweet girl!! We are SO excited!!
Big HUGS, hope you're feeing better SOON!!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive