Thursday, March 26, 2009
Classic Her Rubiness!

It was snowing here today! Yes, I know it is March 26th!
Well, as I have mentioned before, Ruby does not like layers of clothes. Her preference is to be barefoot, sleeveless, and spinning around in a twirly skirt or a tutu. And, I wonder why she has been sick so much this winter?? Today I had her dressed in a darling smock shirt and leggings for a very fun play date with her friend Clara. That outfit lasted about 1 hour! Once she saw her pals ballerina dress, she had to get on one of her "prom dresses!" Did I mention how many cute pairs of pants she has?!
At about 4:00 she told me she had to go outside and taste the snowflakes.. I indulged her with the agreement she would at least wear a sweater!!!!! Here you see her "tasting" snowflakes!!!! There is just something about the freedom of this photo that I love! Don't worry, she did not stay out long. And, ten minutes later she was in her snow pants, boots, coat and hat and playing on the swingset!! Oh, how I love this spunky girl that God picked for us!!
I can not close without a "GET WELL SOON" shout to Grandpa Al, Grandpa Bill, and our friend Katie Ru! We love you all!
Blessings,
Labels:
Ruby Mei
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
March
(21)
- Tea & TuTu's!!
- FCC Easter Egg Hunt!
- Tea Etiquette with Her Rubiness!
- Classic Her Rubiness!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Barefoot and so Happy!!
- The Pearl Welcomes the Tooth Fairy!
- A day to myself?
- Blog Makeovers!
- It feels like Spring!!
- Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- Firsts for Her Rubiness...
- Thank you!
- Sepia, Black & White or a little color for Spring?
- Not so wordless! "Get your verse on!!!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Notes on the Pearl....
- Another Anniversary...
- A Special Call, Two Years Ago...
- Happy Birthday Dad!
- More on Pearl River!!!!
-
▼
March
(21)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
-
March(21)
- Tea & TuTu's!!
- FCC Easter Egg Hunt!
- Tea Etiquette with Her Rubiness!
- Classic Her Rubiness!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Barefoot and so Happy!!
- The Pearl Welcomes the Tooth Fairy!
- A day to myself?
- Blog Makeovers!
- It feels like Spring!!
- Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- Firsts for Her Rubiness...
- Thank you!
- Sepia, Black & White or a little color for Spring?
- Not so wordless! "Get your verse on!!!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Notes on the Pearl....
- Another Anniversary...
- A Special Call, Two Years Ago...
- Happy Birthday Dad!
- More on Pearl River!!!!
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

10 comments:
Your pictures are amazing! I'd love to know more about your photography! Of course, your girls are darling models for your photos! Here's looking for the warm to return.
Hi, I hope you don't take this the wrong way...But when you said she doesn't like layers of clothes, I could help of thinking how they layer the children in China...maybe she's making up for lost time... She's so cute! S. Kim
Oh my word, SANDALS even!!! Brrrr. :)
My girls love to "dress down" too... I think they would go barefoot in 45 degree weather if I wasn't looking.
Gorgeous pic of Ruby!
So funny, she sounds like Myah, has a strong mind of her own! I struggle with her "spicyness" on a daily (hourly) basis :) Sometimes you just gotta give in.
Ruby is such a cutie pie! Looks like she was meant to be a true northern girl, she can take the cold!
Did I see your little
Ruby in the TAGS calatog??? I have been enjoying your blog....Sometimes I feel like I'm eavesdropping. You are an excellant photographer!!
What beautiful girls you have!!!!
You take amazing pictures as
well:-).
My boys are the same....we live in NE and I swear, they would wear shorts and short sleeves even in mid winter if I would let them!!!
She is just beautiful in this picture, something about her eyes!
Jill xx
Darling girl!!! I am so with her,,,ready to throw off the layers!!
Haha - This girl knows what she likes. :) She's so sweet Di. I hope we get to see you again soon. I need to catch up with you.
It is amazing to me how ALIKE Ruby and Kate are. Kate too will not wear long sleeves or tights or pants. it drives me batty! I have chalked it up to what Sister Kim wrote. Thank you for the shout out. I had not been here in a few days but we really appreciate it. I read eery single post here (even if it is a few at a time some days). Hope your Dad is better.
Love,
K