Thursday, May 14, 2009
Delayed in MSP!!!





Well..... I am sitting in the gate area of our second departure attempt catching up on photos and blogging! Why you ask? Because the first plane we were going to take had a mechanical.... So, they moved us to a new gate and a new plane.... First class got on.... First class got off... The pilot (who looks like he is 12 :) ) came out and literally said... "Our plane is broken." Seriously? I had to laugh at that one... I traveled in sales pretty extensively for 15 years, and I have never heard it explained that way!!! Anyway, I have the luxury of finding the humor in all of this since I am flying solo!!! Yes, sweet Jeff is in charge of the beauties, and I have no responsibility for 72 hours. Sorry to sound so excited about it, but I am looking forward to time with Kim, and a little selfish, "Me" time! Seriously, I am so thankful for this chance to get-away and re-charge the Mommy batteries before school gets out! Plus, I know the girls will be PERFECT for their Daddy. He is so incredibly capable, he could easily have my job!
I took these photos of Her Rubiness today. She is wearing a shirt I bought for Ainsley long ago in New York. She picked out the skirt to go with it!!! I love her fashion sense already!!!!
OK - the latest is we are waiting for a part, and we "may" be departing at 9:45...
Signing off from Gate D4!!
Labels:
Ruby Mei
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
May
(21)
- Her Rubiness Takes the Ice!!
- Our Fun Blind (PLAY) Date!
- Ruby Notes....
- Up North - Season 4 Has Begun!
- Sharon & Hudson
- Four Little Words!
- Blessed by The Peanuts!!!!
- Delayed in MSP!!!
- Heading South...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The Graduate!
- All About Ainsley!
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Then & Now! - Day 2 with Her Rubiness!
- Celebrating Ruby Tuesday!
- Now & Then - One day away from Ruby Tuesday!
- Now & Then - Day 3 in China
- Now & Then - Day 2 in China
- Now & Then.... Day 1 in China!
- Two Years Ago Today.....
- A VERY special place called New Day!
-
▼
May
(21)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
-
May(21)
- Her Rubiness Takes the Ice!!
- Our Fun Blind (PLAY) Date!
- Ruby Notes....
- Up North - Season 4 Has Begun!
- Sharon & Hudson
- Four Little Words!
- Blessed by The Peanuts!!!!
- Delayed in MSP!!!
- Heading South...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The Graduate!
- All About Ainsley!
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Then & Now! - Day 2 with Her Rubiness!
- Celebrating Ruby Tuesday!
- Now & Then - One day away from Ruby Tuesday!
- Now & Then - Day 3 in China
- Now & Then - Day 2 in China
- Now & Then.... Day 1 in China!
- Two Years Ago Today.....
- A VERY special place called New Day!
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

2 comments:
Have a good time!
Enjoy your visit! By the way, love the pictures & LOVE the outfit!