Thursday, May 21, 2009
Four Little Words!


I think most Mom's who adopt when they already have other children at home pray that their siblings will grow up to truly love each other. I know I have prayed that The Pearl & The Ruby will always have a special and loving sister relationship. Over time I have seen their friendship and sister bond grow. But, today it was verbalized by sweet Ruby. We were in the parking lot at Ainsley's school this morning, and Ruby said, "I WUV YOU SISSY!" Four little words that lit up her big sister's face. Four little words, that earned this reply, "I love you too Ruby!" Just like that... Answered prayer! It's not that I have ever questioned it, but so sweet to really hear it un-prompted for the first time.On a separate note, referrals are finally coming in. These families have waited 38 long months (we waited 17) to see their babies face. There are two families I know here in MSP that will finally see the child God has chosen for them. Congratulations!!
Lastly, I just had a wonderful visit with an adoptive Mom friend Sharon, and her precious son Hudson. It was so great to meet them in person!!! I will post pics of Ruby and Hudson tomorrow!
Now, I have to go look at new baby pictures!
Blessings,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
May
(21)
- Her Rubiness Takes the Ice!!
- Our Fun Blind (PLAY) Date!
- Ruby Notes....
- Up North - Season 4 Has Begun!
- Sharon & Hudson
- Four Little Words!
- Blessed by The Peanuts!!!!
- Delayed in MSP!!!
- Heading South...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The Graduate!
- All About Ainsley!
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Then & Now! - Day 2 with Her Rubiness!
- Celebrating Ruby Tuesday!
- Now & Then - One day away from Ruby Tuesday!
- Now & Then - Day 3 in China
- Now & Then - Day 2 in China
- Now & Then.... Day 1 in China!
- Two Years Ago Today.....
- A VERY special place called New Day!
-
▼
May
(21)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
-
May(21)
- Her Rubiness Takes the Ice!!
- Our Fun Blind (PLAY) Date!
- Ruby Notes....
- Up North - Season 4 Has Begun!
- Sharon & Hudson
- Four Little Words!
- Blessed by The Peanuts!!!!
- Delayed in MSP!!!
- Heading South...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The Graduate!
- All About Ainsley!
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Then & Now! - Day 2 with Her Rubiness!
- Celebrating Ruby Tuesday!
- Now & Then - One day away from Ruby Tuesday!
- Now & Then - Day 3 in China
- Now & Then - Day 2 in China
- Now & Then.... Day 1 in China!
- Two Years Ago Today.....
- A VERY special place called New Day!
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

5 comments:
Your pictures are soooooo amazing!!! You are awesome!!!!
That is too precious for words!! How a special- I loved hearing that those 4 words made Ainsley light up. She is such a great big sister to Ruby- they are so blessed to have each other!!
Talk about heart melting!!! I'm so glad that your girls love each other so much. What a blessing!
So incredibly sweet!
VERY special!!!!! You did a great job with the photos....it really captures the 'essence' of the post:-)