Friday, June 5, 2009

Pearly Whites!!!





Her Rubiness had her first trip to the dentist yesterday!  Thanks to some serious acting from her big sister she was so excited to go.  Ainsley had her convinced going to the dentist was as fun as going to Disney World!  Considering her big sister is not a big fan of anything relating to the dental chair, I was very impressed!  Ainsley can take the credit for her little sister getting an A+ on her first visit!  I was amazed that they were able to do everything, including polishing her teeth.  She chose the cookie dough toothpaste (yuck) and the cherry flouride!  She left smiling with a balloon and a new toothbrush and big plans to floss more!

Way to go Ruby!  And, Ainsley... A++ to you.  Awesome big sister and no cavaties!!  You Rock!

Love,
Mom


10 comments:

Natalie said...

You have the cutest girls!

Laura said...

They're so sweet together! What a blessing!

Tracy said...

YAY Ruby! So nice when that first dentist appt goes well, isn't it? :)

snekcip said...

So glad Ruby done well at the dentist!! Our first trip to the dentist (right after her 1st bday) was traumatic for both Bree and I! This was a new dental practice "that catered" to young kids SUPPOSEDLY!I thought we had prepared her well for the upcoming event, buying books and talking POSITIVE about "seeing the dentist". Well, I didnt like the fact that they took her to the exam room WITHOUT me, I didnt want to frighten her, so I kept quiet. She grabbed the nurse hand and headed to the exam room. You could please believe when the dentist entered the room (w/a mask on) poor Bree was scared out of her wits!! I could hear her scream throughout the office and he hadn't even touched her! I promptly got up and talked w/the receptionist and she assured me "she was okay"! After the incesstant crying I WENT BACK THERE UNASSISTED and got my child! Bree is scheduled for her 2yr checkup next week and WE HAVE CHANGED dentist! I have called ahead and made SURE that I can accompany her to the exam room. I don't want her to be frighten of the dentist forever! Wish she had a big sister like Ainsley to PUMP UP the big event!!

Ainsley, I knew you were awesome and all, but a DENTAL ASSISTANT TOO!!! Wow, I'm impressed!!! LOL

Casey said...

Oh goodness... we need to do this too and I've been putting it off too long.

She sure does look happy in that chair though! I don't think I've ever seen anyone that happy at the Dentist. You should send them that photo!! :)

Bridget said...

I have never seen anyone look so happy or so cute in a dentist chair! Glad it went well - hope we are as lucky:) May I bring Ainsley with us?!

RamblingMother said...

Way to go! Love the ballet pics too.

Mom to my China Posse said...

We went to the dentist on Friday but my girls didn't fair as well. Lots of cavities between them! I sceduled 4 girls and myself all for the same day.........what was I thinking!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh I am SO glad that it all went well....these photos are FABULOUS!!!!

Robin said...

Yes, we will be doing this very soon with my two little ones!!!


I hope they do as well as Ruby!!!

Blessings,
Robin

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive