Monday, June 29, 2009

Shore Dinner!!!!





Jeff and his junior anglers caught our dinner last night!!!!  The Pearl landed her biggest fish to date!  A nice size bass!!!!!!!  Just moments before, she was all dressed up and modeling for my Rawsii assignment!!!  You have to love a girl who can bait her own hook, in a beautiful dress and hello kitty boots!!!!  (Yes, somehow I missed that photo opportunity!  We did make her change...)

And, The Ruby caught SIX Sunnies.  Between the three of them we had more fish than we could eat.  So, they let the smaller ones go for another day...

Our dinner was D-licious according to Her Rubiness!

It was a great weekend at the lake!  Is it really July in two days?

Blessings,

9 comments:

Snowflowers Mum said...

oh how I envy you...I cannot seem to get my head around this assignment. Plus, neither of the Snowflowers will sit still ling enough for me to fiddle with all the settings...

Tonight I will try again.

As for the fish...wow, look at those amazing fish and chips, I'm sure they were delicious!

Courtney said...

Wow, what a great catch. That dinner looks yummy!

Christy said...

Your girls are rough and tumble but also little ladies-- I love that. That was how we were raised- no whining and wimpy girls in my home (back when I was a kid and even now)! Love those pictures and yumm!!!

Christy :)

Tami said...

Awesome job ladies!!! Now THAT'S fresh fish...and there's just something about eating what you've caught on your own...makes it extra yummy!!!

OX~Tam

Ruby's Fairy Godmother said...

That looks like a proud daddy!
Norah

Heather said...

Go fisher girls!! Emily caught ehr first sunny today and was completely thrilled with herself:)

Dinner absolutely looks d-licious!!

What sweet girls you have there, I think our four little jewels would get along grand!

Yes, two days...how is it that it goes so quickly???

Love,
Heather

Anonymous said...

just found your blog and wanted to say that your girls are absolutely beautiful!

Mom to my China Posse said...

What a beautiful day you had and gorgoues pictures to boot.

TanyaLea said...

Yumm!...I could go for some "fresh catch" real soon! We haven't had a chance to get up north yet with all that has been happening, but we love that area! (We have a timeshare in Onamia.)

I love that the girls enjoy fishing with their daddy so much...AND that the Pearl will bait her own hook! It's funny, as Breanna loves fishing with Martin, too, and isn't the least bit squirmy... yet Dawson couldn't really care less...he just likes the lake but gets bored with fishing and won't touch the bait or the fish! Too funny!! :)

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive