Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wordless Wednesday!

6 comments:

The Oswalds said...

One word Wednesday, ADORABLE!

Courtney said...

This picture is adorable!

Christy said...

That looks like another version of the Bermuda babe Kate Mack that mia is wearing in my last post. I just love the colors--too pretty. I have to ask how you got her to walk in flip flops? Last fall I bought a ton of cute flip flops for mia thinking she could walk in them this summer and she is not quite there yet but I am curious how Ruby learned to walk in them. Very cute picture!!

Christy :)

Love Being A Nonny said...

Love the chenille!!!

Anonymous said...

So Cute!

snekcip said...

Too precious!! Love it!!

PS I have to agree w/Christy, I was also another FLIP FLOPPER purchaser, my little one rather clap them together and hear the noise they make rather than wear them on her feet, SHE HATES ANYTHING BETWEEN HER TOES...I digress, I guess she will be a sandal wearing cutie this summer instead!!! LOL!!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive