Friday, July 17, 2009
Ruby Models Her New Jacket!



Ok - probably not a big secret to all of you, that I love to shop for cute clothes for my girls... Yes, and hairbows for Ruby Mei too!!! My favorite places to buy for the Pearl & The Ruby are Nordstrom's (the anniversary sale every year which we already hit for shoes!), a local boutique called Goodnight Moon, Matilda Jane, Crew Cuts and TARGET!!! I love Target for me too!! I think my entire summer wardrobe is from Target! Of course I love to find great deals..This adorable OshKosh jacket was found hanging on the rack at Target this past week. Don't you agree it was screaming Ruby's name? Even the Pearl agreed her sister HAD to have it!!!! So, since we are having the coldest July 16th on record, my assistant (The Pearl) and I got Her Rubiness to model it... I think we told her she might be in a fashion magazine!!! Ok - a little fib, but it worked!
So, if you need a fun fall coat for your pre-schoolers out there, go to the nearest Target "Boutique" near you!!!! But, if you need a great bow, go to weeones.com!
Lastly, thanks for all the comments on Ruby's watermelon bikini... Someone asked me where we got it.. It actually was a gift for Ainsley five years ago. The brand is Le Top.
Have fun shopping!
Labels:
Ruby Mei
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
July
(18)
- Happy Birthday Ruby Mei!
- "Tea with Ruby" Party
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- "Little Katie" Sleepover and New Day Raffle!!
- Madison!
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Veggies!!!
- The Caddy in her...
- Ruby Models Her New Jacket!
- Happy Birthdays Jeff and Caymus!!!
- Just the Girls!
- Up North with our Pals!
- And The Fishing Trophy Goes To.....
- Happy Independence Day!!!
- A Photo "Op-portunity!"
- Thanks Ainsley!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
July
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
-
July(18)
- Happy Birthday Ruby Mei!
- "Tea with Ruby" Party
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- "Little Katie" Sleepover and New Day Raffle!!
- Madison!
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Veggies!!!
- The Caddy in her...
- Ruby Models Her New Jacket!
- Happy Birthdays Jeff and Caymus!!!
- Just the Girls!
- Up North with our Pals!
- And The Fishing Trophy Goes To.....
- Happy Independence Day!!!
- A Photo "Op-portunity!"
- Thanks Ainsley!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

20 comments:
It's so cute! I acually fell in love with Matilda Jane after seeing your kids model the clothing! You have very good taste!
Talked to my mom yesterday and she was my nephews baseball game and said it was freezing!!! We also picked up Jordan at the airport and he couldn't wait to get into "warm" weather....he forgets what 100 degrees in TX feels like for days on end!!!! ADORABLE jacket!!
I adore this jacket. Gotta love Target. If it stays as cool as it is here in Ohio, I may have to start pulling out my jackets. Have a great weekend!
I just love TAR-JAY!! That's what we call Target, you know gotta give it that BOUTIQUE FLAIR!!! Target has the cutest clothes, very affordable and just awesome!! I love that they usually have the shoes to coordinate w/the outfits!!
I love this jacket!!! Ruby..work that runway girl!!!
Love the jacket. Just might have to make a run to Target. We are also have record setting cooler temperatures here in Southern Illinois. Nuts!
Also, thanks for the info. on the bows. Always looking for new ones!
Love that jacket, it looks perfect on Ruby!!!
Blessings,
Robin
Love it! Might have to head over to Target :o)
That jacket is absolutely adorable! I am running right out to buy one!
The coat looks like it was made for her Rubiness!! Yes, I love target too...they are opening one not more than 15 minutes from here in a couple weeks...can't wait.
oX~Tam
I love this jacket and love it on! It's funny - on her I thought, "Where on earth does she find these things - they are great!" Then you told us! Awesome!
This mom to a NEW preschooler (for my daughter) is heading to Target TODAY! Thanks!
SO SO SO cute! I need to go get it~It could be Kate's WINTER coat here:)
Gymboree has a very similar watermelon bathing suit this year:)
I must say...you have GREAT taste!! (I just purchased the same one the other day for Khloe!)...LOVE that jacket!!! :)
And Princess Ruby is the perfect model!! Love the matching bow, too!
Have a blessed weekend! <><
Hugs,
Tanya
What a cute jacket! I love Target- for me, the kids, everything really. Looks like ya'll have been having a great time- I have not been posting, went on vacation for 7 days and limited my computer use. Happy Bday to your Jeff and Caymus!
Bought the jacket today for my little Miss Annah and of course had to pick up some Ni Hao Kai lan shirts! I love target!
Such a cute jacket!! I checked out my Target....but I'm guessing the 100+ degree temps keeps them from putting out the jackets yet. I'll be looking for it though for sure! :)
Blessings,
Jenn
I have had that jacket in my cart 2 times this past week, I put it back each time because I am afraid it will jinx me, this weather is so cold! After seeing Ruby in it, I am convinced that tomorrow it will be coming home with me!
I shall run, not walk, to Target! That is ADORABLE! I actually bought a similar style jacket last fall for Caroline from Target and loved it on her.
That last picture of Ruby is just precious! Love the expression!!
As you can clearly guess, I am off to Target tomorrow!! Ruby looks lovely, Di!
Thanks for sharing your secret spots! We share some favs :)
Happy summer er um fall???
Love,
Heather
She's adorable and I LOVE that jacket on her....too cute!
Mia just said, "OOO I love her jacket!" What a girl!