Tuesday, July 28, 2009
"Tea with Ruby" Party
Labels:
Ruby's Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
July
(18)
- Happy Birthday Ruby Mei!
- "Tea with Ruby" Party
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- "Little Katie" Sleepover and New Day Raffle!!
- Madison!
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Veggies!!!
- The Caddy in her...
- Ruby Models Her New Jacket!
- Happy Birthdays Jeff and Caymus!!!
- Just the Girls!
- Up North with our Pals!
- And The Fishing Trophy Goes To.....
- Happy Independence Day!!!
- A Photo "Op-portunity!"
- Thanks Ainsley!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
July
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
-
July(18)
- Happy Birthday Ruby Mei!
- "Tea with Ruby" Party
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- "Little Katie" Sleepover and New Day Raffle!!
- Madison!
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Veggies!!!
- The Caddy in her...
- Ruby Models Her New Jacket!
- Happy Birthdays Jeff and Caymus!!!
- Just the Girls!
- Up North with our Pals!
- And The Fishing Trophy Goes To.....
- Happy Independence Day!!!
- A Photo "Op-portunity!"
- Thanks Ainsley!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)












19 comments:
Happy Birthday Ruby!!! Looks like your party was fit for a queen!!! BTW - what orphanage was Ruby from?? Our Darci is from Jiangxi. Fengcheng SWI, however, she was in foster care.
Hi! I don't know if I've commented here before but I've been following your blog for awhile! I love the pictures of your girls!!
Seeing these pictures makes me really hope to have a little girl one day!! So precious!!
Jen
A very lovely tea party, if I do say so myself! :) And all of the little 'ladies' looked ever so beautiful!
Ruby has the most adorable smile, and I love how she always has that lit-up *SPARKLE* in her eyes!!
The cupcakes looked YUMMY, too!...very pretty with the floral frosting ontop! Did you make them yourself??
Happy 'early' Birthday, Miss Ruby!!!
What a perfectly precious tea party! Happy Happy 3 Years, Beautiful Ruby!
What a precious birthday party:) A perfect party for a princess. It looks like they all had a really good time.
Happy Birthday Ruby!!! What a beautiful party!!!
That was the sweetest tea party ever! We had a wonderful time with the birthday girl and all of her sweet friends! Lucy was thrilled to share in her buddies big day - thanks for including us!! Happy Birthday Ruby Mei!!!
~Bridget and Lucy
Happy Birthday Ruby Mei!
What a beauitful party with even more beautiful little ladies!
Love the photos!
Kim
I knew this would be precious....!!!!
I love the picture of the girls waiting on their guests!
Oh - it looks like every little girl's dream tea party!
Happy Birthday Ruby!
Blessings, Ashley
What a sweet party -- lovely photos of Miss Ruby and her guests! Happy Birthday Ruby!
Janet
Happy Birthday Ruby. What great pics for such a fun party.
Beautiful pictures. It looks like the girls had a wonderful time!
So sweet! It looks like they had a lot of fun!
Happy Birthday Sweet Ruby, It has been such a joy to watch you bloom into the beautiful toddler that you are. I am so blessed to know you and your mommy!! Can't wait to see what three brings you!!!
If this isn't the cutest idea!! OMG!! I will DEFINITELY keep this theme in mind when Bree makes 3 in March!! I love the picture of "waiting for the guest"! TOO CUTE!! Speaking of guest, the "ladies" were just beautiful!! Ruby's dress was just gorgeous! I can remember you speaking about this party back in March! You done a fabulous job!!
Beautiful party!! Happy Birthday!
Oh Ruby! Your party looks simply divine (that is fancy for prefect). Kate and I are so sorry tat we could not make it but t look like you had a splendid time with your friends. We cannot wait to see you in just one week:) HAppy Birthday sweet girl....we love you and we hope you liked your gift:)
Love,
Kim and Kate
Tea party looks like such a fun way to celebrate - so fancy!!