Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Thanks Ainsley!!!
I owe a very big thank you to the Pearl who modeled for me on three separate occasions this past weekend. There was no bribery involved, and very little grumbling!! This Rawsii assignment definitely challenged me. It is all very slowly starting to make sense to me. I won't bore you with the details of our lesson here. Just know, I truly appreciate my little pro and the camera that took these! In the end I actually turned in photos I took of Caroline, our sweet babysitter. By the time I really figured out the WB challenge, the Pearl was on to bigger and better things... a play date! :)






Thank You Caroline!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
July
(18)
- Happy Birthday Ruby Mei!
- "Tea with Ruby" Party
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- "Little Katie" Sleepover and New Day Raffle!!
- Madison!
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Veggies!!!
- The Caddy in her...
- Ruby Models Her New Jacket!
- Happy Birthdays Jeff and Caymus!!!
- Just the Girls!
- Up North with our Pals!
- And The Fishing Trophy Goes To.....
- Happy Independence Day!!!
- A Photo "Op-portunity!"
- Thanks Ainsley!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
July
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
-
July(18)
- Happy Birthday Ruby Mei!
- "Tea with Ruby" Party
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- "Little Katie" Sleepover and New Day Raffle!!
- Madison!
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Veggies!!!
- The Caddy in her...
- Ruby Models Her New Jacket!
- Happy Birthdays Jeff and Caymus!!!
- Just the Girls!
- Up North with our Pals!
- And The Fishing Trophy Goes To.....
- Happy Independence Day!!!
- A Photo "Op-portunity!"
- Thanks Ainsley!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

8 comments:
Great pictures of both girls!
Love the photos...and Caroline is beautiful, too!!
But I must add...the Pearl looks GORGEOUS in green!!! ...totally her color! :)
Have a blessed 4th!! <><
~Tanya
Beautiful photos! That toothless smile is so sweet! Have a fun 4th!
Janet
Beautiful! I just went and read Christi comments on our assignment this week and seems we both got it all though might was under exposed which I pretty much new. lol... I feel like this week I am starting to get it! Thanks for your help.
Ainsley milk Chocolate eyes just goes awesome with that green! BEAUTIFUL!!! Caroline is just beautiful! This assignment was a CINCH w/the beautiful subjects you had to photograph! You did a beautiful job!!!
All the pictures are great! Your very talented! Good Work! Hope you did well on your assignment!
I'm redo'ing this assignment, I had a hard time with the settings. I will try on a day when the cloud cover isn't changing the light so much.
I get it now...
btw, all photos are just lovely!
Beautiful Di! Green LOVES Ainsley :)
She is such a poised young lady. What a treasure!
Thanks for sharing Ainsley, Caroline and your talent with us.
Love,
Heather