Saturday, July 11, 2009

Up North with our Pals!





We are on vacation for a few days with Camp H!!!!!   

5 comments:

TanyaLea said...

Sweet photos, Di!! Looks like everyone is having some great fun in the sun! And I love Ruby's swimsuit...she is such a hunny!! :)

I would love to pick your brain about photography, as I've always enjoyed your photos and know that you have some pretty good experience under your belt on that subject. I'm in the market for a camera...this will be my first major camera investment, and my first DSLR, so I'd like to get a good one that will grow with me, so that I can purchase different lenses in the future. Nikon seems to be a favorite out there, and also some Canon fans. Wondering your thoughts and what you'd recommend. And of course, I'll need to take some classes to learn how to use it, too... probably online to start with...so if you have any recommendations, please pass them along!! :) Feel free to just send an email when you have a chance.

In the meantime, enjoy your weekend up north. This weather is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hugs,
~Tanya

Lori Lynn said...

I love ALL of these pictures. They capture the feeling so well! All are "frame-worthy". Nice.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time up north! Love the Mother-Daughter photo! So precious!

Anonymous said...

Great picture with your two gems!!!

Blessings for a great week, Ashley

Mom to my China Posse said...

Looks like you all are having a terrific time and plenty of great pictures to prove it. I had trouble this week in our photography class to get my pictures turned in. It rained everyday and just couldn't quite grasp the lesson plan. Your pictures always inspire me to try try again!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive