Monday, August 17, 2009
Taking a Short Blog Break!
It's time to take a short break to enjoy the last two weeks of The Pearl's summer vacation! I hope to be back around September 1st with Back to School photos, etc...
When I return I will have lots to share about the new volunteer position I have accepted with Pearl River Outreach!!! I am going to host their blog (makeover in the works!) and be the sponsor liaison. I am really looking forward to working with this wonderful organization and their amazing team!
Back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

15 comments:
Enjoy the rest of summer vacation w/those precious girl!
How wonderful!! Sounds like a great organization. They couldnt have picked a better person than you! Congratulations, you are gonna be awesome!
Enjoy your time!! Can't wait to hear about your new position!!
How cool! I'll have to check it out!
Enjoy the last of your summer. My kids go back on the 19th. :(
Blessings,
Jenn
Congrats on the positions and what a meaningful thing to do!!
Can't wait for your summer vacation pictures!
Congrats - that is the perfect position for you and you will do great things for them I am sure.
YAY - enjoy your two weeks!
enjoy your time with those special girls!! is ainsley's target ad nationwide?
Enjoy your break and some time of R&R with the girls!
You'll be missed!! ...And when you return, it will be SEPT...ya know what that means?! ;o)
Hugs,
Tanya
Enjoy the last bit of summer!
It will go quickly.
enjoy your time with your precious girls & congrats on your new position!!! can't wait to hear more about it.
all the best,
debbie
Exciting news Diana, you will be perfect for Pearl River.
Enjoy the rest of summer vacation, how did it go by so fast???
Can't wait for new photos!
Karen
Glad I still get to keep up with you. Congrats on your new position. You have the best heart!
Love,
Kim
Enjoy your last two weeks. We started school today. SO excited about your new position...I know how special that organization is to you!
Looking forward to hearing from you in Sept...(love those pink emails!)
Yay!! That is such exciting news, Diana!!!
Have a BLESSED few weeks with your girls :)
Where has the summer gone?!!!
It looks like you all had an amazing summer....can't wait to hear more about your new
position....and hopefully more exciting Sept. news:-)!!
Love you...Tam
Hope you had a great break. I have missed your posts, but totally understand the need for a break from time to time. :)
Beautiful picture of your girls!