Monday, September 28, 2009
My New Awesome "Job"!!!!

Well, I am not sure I can really call it a job! Let's call it a blessing to be responsible for finding sponsors for special needs children in China! Today is my official post asking all of you to check out the NEW Pearl River Outreach Blog! Please book mark it, and check in on us often!I hope you will grab our adorable new blog button too! Thank you Danielle! Our goal is to have our Bamboo Babies sponsored 100%. The more sponsors we get, the more children we can bring into this special program. I can tell you from experience that these children are well cared for. First and foremost they are in foster homes where they are being loved!!!! One of Pearl River's goals is to prepare these children for their forever families!
I look forward to hosting the Pearl River Blog, and for sharing with you heart warming stories about some very special children and families!
Please sponsor one of our babies today! And, if you can't, will you choose one of our little ones to pray for!
It is a blessing to be part of such an amazing community of adoptive families! Together, we can give these beautiful children hope for a future!
Thank you in advance!
~Diana
Labels:
PRO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
September
(15)
- My New Awesome "Job"!!!!
- My Rock Band!!
- Prayers for Madison.. Update #2
- Wordless Wednesday!
- He Does Answer Our Prayers!...
- "It Was A Wonderful Day!"
- Her Rubiness Started Pre-School Today!!
- Lucy's Birthday!
- Lunch with the Little Ladies!
- 50 Years Ago!!!
- The Neighborhood Play!
- Ruby in the City!
- Ruby's Turn!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- City Girl!!!
-
▼
September
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
-
September(15)
- My New Awesome "Job"!!!!
- My Rock Band!!
- Prayers for Madison.. Update #2
- Wordless Wednesday!
- He Does Answer Our Prayers!...
- "It Was A Wonderful Day!"
- Her Rubiness Started Pre-School Today!!
- Lucy's Birthday!
- Lunch with the Little Ladies!
- 50 Years Ago!!!
- The Neighborhood Play!
- Ruby in the City!
- Ruby's Turn!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- City Girl!!!
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

7 comments:
Congrats on your new job!!!!!! What a blessing to be able to do something for these China treasures!!!!!!!!
I will go check this out. They are blessed to have you on board!
Congrats Diana! Your new job sounds awesome and the blog is of course AMAZING!
We will prayerfully consider sponsoring. Thanks for all you do.
Karen & Dan
I knew you were working on this...I'm heading over to check out the new blog and grab your button right now!! :)
Have a blessed week!!! <><
~ Tanya
Perfect for you! I am praying about sponsering...I know I will, just who....do you ever get kids from Gansu Province? That is where Hudson is from. We learned a few weeks ago his orphanage size doubles from about 60 to 126 with the arrival of 52 NEW cleft babies...the nanny ration is now 10-1...my heart breaks for them!
Ok, I guess that if I had been reading my blog updates I would have seen this! What a wonderful opportunity to help these very special little ones...hugs!
This is so wonderful! I just love this organization!!! It's great seeing 'our' little Jayden on this new blog! We feel so honored to be a part of this sweet child's life!
Thank you for doing this 'job', although I would say it is more of a ministry than anything else!