Tuesday, December 29, 2009
The English Garden Suite! at our house...
Ruby & Sienna's bedroom is ready, thanks to my friend Julie! Yesterday she helped me with the finishing touch, "The Red Thread" verse on the wall. And, Jeff did a wonderful job putting the beds together, hanging pictures, etc.. It was a group effort! I am so pleased with how it turned out. I also owe a huge thank you to The Pearl for giving up her big bedroom for her little sisters. She enthusiastically moved next door! Now all we need is precious Sienna to be home safely in her new bed! I look forward to some very special Tea Parties in here!

I ordered the "Red Thread Verse" from Vinyl Attractions. I could have never done it alone. But, with Julie's help it was pretty easy to apply. Thanks Jules!!!


Labels:
Bedrooms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
December
(16)
- I Interrupt This Wordless Wednesday with...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The English Garden Suite! at our house...
- What's next?
- A Very Snowy and Wonderful Christmas!
- Merry Christmas!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- She Loves Pretty Clothes!!!
- Merry Christmas!
- Gwynne!!!
- Her Rubiness Takes the Stage!
- The Pearl's First Solo!!!
- Gingerbread Houses at Camp H!
- A Pig in a Tutu!!
- Guess Who's Favorite Color is Red?
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
December
(16)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
-
December(16)
- I Interrupt This Wordless Wednesday with...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The English Garden Suite! at our house...
- What's next?
- A Very Snowy and Wonderful Christmas!
- Merry Christmas!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- She Loves Pretty Clothes!!!
- Merry Christmas!
- Gwynne!!!
- Her Rubiness Takes the Stage!
- The Pearl's First Solo!!!
- Gingerbread Houses at Camp H!
- A Pig in a Tutu!!
- Guess Who's Favorite Color is Red?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
-
December(16)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

40 comments:
What a beautiful room! It's really stunning, I love the poem on the wall and the little space for the table and chairs that look like they were designed for that space. I'm not a frequent commenter, but am a frequent reader, and just wanted to say congratulations on your new daughter. It looks like 2010 will be a fabulous year for your family!
That is one perfect little girls' room :)
What a beautiful room! It doesn't get prettier than that!
Beautiful! Beautiful! That is very similar to what our girls room looked like before the renovation. Now I'm working on a nursery and a little girl room at the same time. Sharing a room didn't work out for my 3 year old and 1 year old (from China). MeiMei didn't know how to sleep on her own and Little Miss is a very light sleeper. Bad combination for sharing rooms. LOL! I still hope to have them together at some point...but not right now. ;-) Momma needs to sleep. It is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Oh Diana it is lovely!
beautiful!
That is the most beautiful room I've ever SEEN! WOW! Hope you get your TA soon, soon, soon! (And so glad to see that you're going to make a My Adoption Website for this journey, too. Loved your journey to Ruby!)
Oh my goodness, Diana - it is gorgeous & perfect for 2 little sisters to share!!! I love The English Garden theme & of course, the vinyl is just perfect!
Wow! What a gorgeous room! Who wouldn't want to sit and sip tea there...and curl up in those cozy beds!
It is beautiful! I can just SEE the two of them side by side in those sweet beds...I know you can't WAIT!
Oh so sweet! Can't wait to see the girls playing together! Beautifully done!
What a beautiful bedroom for the little girls!
Beautiful room- I love it!!!
This room is magical! Your girls will have a wonderful time there together. Hopefully they will sleep as well as they play :)
All the best to you and your growing family!
Diana, it is absolutely beautiful and perfect for two Chinese Princess'!
What a beautiful room for two beautiful little princesses! I can only imagine the giggles that will soon be emanating from that room!
A little girl's dream room indeed!!! The room is MAGAZINE picture perfect! I can't wait to see the beautiful memories you capture in this room! Kudo's to Ainsley for her positive attitude!!
How sweet!! I love the quote on the wall, it looks great.
Soon she will be home.
Take care,Michele
Beautiful room!
beautiful!
What a lovely bedroom you have created for your two little girls. I think I'd like to move in myself, it is so peaceful and feminine and pretty!! I too am looking forward to 2010 and what it will bring and was glad to put Christmas behind, though it was nice. Someone was missing here too. All the best Diana.
Absolutely darling! I'm sure there will be many fancy soirees in that room!
Well being the English girl that I am, I REALLY love this room!! How beautiful!!! Did your friend Julie paint all the flowers around the room? The verse is wonderful!!!
I cannot wait to see Sienna playing with all her beautiful things!! And with her sisters of course!!!
Absolutely precious! What fun Ruby and Sienna will have in there.
Blessings, Ashley
Oh DI...it looks BEAUTIFUL! I am sure the girls will have so many sisterly giggles and fun times in that gorgeous and girly room.
It is just beautiful!! I love every single detail. The perfect place to host many a tea party or fancy affair! How sweet of Ainsley to give up her big room.
I love this room! My favorite part is that delicate chandelier! Everything is so so sweet!
This room brings chills to me. I was in tears looking at the beauty and purity in it. I love the flowers, verse and eveything about it. Sienna will feel like she's in a castle when she arrives.
That is an absolutely beautiful bedroom....perfect for your two youngest daughters!
By the way, how exciting for the Pearl to go to China with you all!
Thank you for sharing this sweet room.
Norah
Diana, It is GORGEOUS!!! I absolutely love it!! You did an amazing job!!!!!! What a perfect little girls' room.
Oh it is just precious. It's so feminine and pretty!
The room is just beautiful! Very nice job. How sweet of Ainsley to give up her room. What an awesome big sister!!!
I'm in LOVE with this room... it's perfectly girly in EVERY way. And the Chinese Red Thread verse on the wall...LOVE IT!!! Are the beds by PBK?? I think I was looking at the same one! And I absolutely LOVE the chandelier...just STUNNING!!!
Ainsley is such a sweethart for giving up her room for her little sisters... I can't wait to see a 'feature' of The Pearl's room, too!! :)
Oh how exciting!!!! I can't wait to get started on Khloe's room. Hopefully next week, as her room is our current guest room, and we have a houseful of family arriving on New Years Eve!!
Oh my heavens! May I move into that room? It's just perfect. Can't wait to see both beds occupied...
SO perfect....it is another reminder to me of how BLESSED this little girl is to be part of your family and be treated like the princess she is!!! I know you feel JUST as blessed to be her parents.
What a stunning room!! Who did all the painting?? what a special place to play and sleep!!
You guys have done a beautiful job. I have to laugh because everyone who sees my girl's bedroom thinks it is made up for a boy. It is chuck full of dinosaurs, maps and spaceships. I need tips from you.
Absolutely gorgeous! This should be a photo in a magazine! It looks like a bedroom every girl will dream of! That was so kind of Ainsley to pass her larger room to her sisters! What a sweet family!
Ok I wanna sleep in this room!!! I've always loved a "girly girl" room but somehow I just can't convince Dan to agree! :-))
I can just see your two littlest princesses sleeping there.
Ainsley, you are a gem to so sweetly switch rooms. What a special girl you are!
This is a room that I would love to have had as a little girl! So sweet of big sis to give up her room for her two little ones.
I am visiting from my friends blog "Spring Babies".
We are also with the same agency.
So happy for you!
We have been home 3 months now with our son Evan who is 3 years. Our first adoption was 5 years ago for our daughter Wendy who was 12 1/2 months. It is so different adopting a toddler from a baby, but so wonderful just the same.
I haven't posted on our blog for a little while due to the fact that he has really kept me busy.
Congratulations again....!!!!