Sunday, December 27, 2009
What's next?

I needed a good excuse to post these pics... Not because they are the best quality, but because the outfit my Mom found for Ruby is so cute!!!! Another item I may have to "borrow" for Sienna's suitcase!!! She got it here.We had a wonderful Christmas, but I would by lying if I didn't say I was happy to have the house back together (thanks Jeff) and 2010 upon us shortly!! This week we are praying that our Article 5 is done!! Hopefully, we will know by Tuesday. That will just leave that one magical acronym, TA!! Translation - book your tickets and come and get your daughter!!!!! Have I mentioned The Pearl is joining us! We can't wait!
I am almost done with the girls rooms. When they are ready, I will post some pics. Wall art is all we have left!!! I have plenty of projects on my list to keep me busy up until the door on the plane closes!! Including, sharing our story to Sienna Grace, and creating a "My Adoption Website" for our new daughter like we did for Ruby.
I look forward to sharing good news with you soon. In the meantime, please continue to lift up our sweet girl!! The wonderful pictures we received of her are keeping this Mama going!!!
Have a great Monday!
Blessings,
Labels:
Ruby Mei
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
December
(16)
- I Interrupt This Wordless Wednesday with...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The English Garden Suite! at our house...
- What's next?
- A Very Snowy and Wonderful Christmas!
- Merry Christmas!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- She Loves Pretty Clothes!!!
- Merry Christmas!
- Gwynne!!!
- Her Rubiness Takes the Stage!
- The Pearl's First Solo!!!
- Gingerbread Houses at Camp H!
- A Pig in a Tutu!!
- Guess Who's Favorite Color is Red?
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
December
(16)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
-
December(16)
- I Interrupt This Wordless Wednesday with...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The English Garden Suite! at our house...
- What's next?
- A Very Snowy and Wonderful Christmas!
- Merry Christmas!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- She Loves Pretty Clothes!!!
- Merry Christmas!
- Gwynne!!!
- Her Rubiness Takes the Stage!
- The Pearl's First Solo!!!
- Gingerbread Houses at Camp H!
- A Pig in a Tutu!!
- Guess Who's Favorite Color is Red?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
-
December(16)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

5 comments:
Love the outfit! I cant wait to see pictures of the room and to hear the story of Sienna Grace!
Di...that is such a cute outfit. I am praying/hoping/wishing you get TA ASAP!!!!
Hi! I have been following your blog for some time now. Your girls are just adorable!
We have been working on our adoption for a long time, but now all we need is our TA!!!
I came across your name on a yahoo group, and I would love to talk to you!
I realized we have A LOT in common with our adoptions!
If you get a free second, my email address is bc.crawford@charter.net.
Hoping we both get TA REALLY soon!!!
Love,
Leanne
Praying for you guys!! Ainsley must be so, so excited that she is going to get he new little sister. I remember following along with your story since before you got Ruby's referral. I had a friend that was using My Adoption Website and I followed your journey as well and then transferred over to this blog. You are one of the families that truly opened my heart to adoption (or should I say further my desire to someday grow by family by this wonderful blessing). Blessing to you all and crossing my fingers for a quick TA:)
Blessings, Ashley
I get such inspiration just opening your blog. The love I feel is hard to explain. I am so excited to meet your precious Sienna Grace. I will be in prayer for your family that things will be speedy and right in line with Gods timing. She is one blessed little girl to join such a wonderful family. I love Ruby's outfit just like all her other outfits...