Monday, December 14, 2009
Her Rubiness Takes the Stage!
Ruby had her Christmas Concert at Pre-School tonight. Her very first live performance in front of an audience bigger than her family! Ainsley performed on this same stage for the first time six years ago... One word to describe it, ADORABLE!!







Labels:
Pre-School,
Ruby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
December
(16)
- I Interrupt This Wordless Wednesday with...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The English Garden Suite! at our house...
- What's next?
- A Very Snowy and Wonderful Christmas!
- Merry Christmas!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- She Loves Pretty Clothes!!!
- Merry Christmas!
- Gwynne!!!
- Her Rubiness Takes the Stage!
- The Pearl's First Solo!!!
- Gingerbread Houses at Camp H!
- A Pig in a Tutu!!
- Guess Who's Favorite Color is Red?
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
December
(16)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
-
December(16)
- I Interrupt This Wordless Wednesday with...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The English Garden Suite! at our house...
- What's next?
- A Very Snowy and Wonderful Christmas!
- Merry Christmas!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- She Loves Pretty Clothes!!!
- Merry Christmas!
- Gwynne!!!
- Her Rubiness Takes the Stage!
- The Pearl's First Solo!!!
- Gingerbread Houses at Camp H!
- A Pig in a Tutu!!
- Guess Who's Favorite Color is Red?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
-
December(16)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

19 comments:
I love to see children perform. I bet she did a fantastic job.
Oh my is she precious!!
Yes adorable is certainly the word that comes to my mind!
Oh yes, very adorable!!
That sweet girl just spreads joy wherever she goes, doesn't she?
Always love your updates, Di!
So adorable. She looks like she shines on stage!!!! Well, she shines anywhere:)
looks like you have 2 performers in your family!!!
PEPPERMINT PRECIOUS!!!That Ruby knows how to pose for the camera!!
She is adorable so, for sure, her performance also had to be!! BTW, I love Ruby's top and have to share with you that Vivianna has a gorgeous holiday knot dress out of the same reindeer fabric. I got it on etsy from "kissing kumquats". She has a number of very cute knot and reverse knot dresses that you may also love.
She is so cute!
She is just adorable! I love, love, love her holiday dress!
Couldn't be any more adorable...what a sweet little face :)
I enjoy your blog so much. I have to say that you have the most heartwarming pictures of any blog I've ever seen. I feel so good when I open your blog. It's almost like a spiritual feeling. God had truly blessed you and I am praying for your newest member of the family to arrive safely and soon. God bless you all!
Yes, she is adorable!
too precious:) the last one is absolutely adorable!
praying for your "whole" family this holiday season, ashley
Good thing Ruby isn't bashful!!!!!
Gorgeous! I love these photos and I love her dress too!
Precious Precious Ruby!!!!!!!! Love her dress too!
It is no surprise that the little miss did great at her performance!! She looks cute as ever!!! That last picture just screams Ruby!!!!