Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
December
(16)
- I Interrupt This Wordless Wednesday with...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The English Garden Suite! at our house...
- What's next?
- A Very Snowy and Wonderful Christmas!
- Merry Christmas!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- She Loves Pretty Clothes!!!
- Merry Christmas!
- Gwynne!!!
- Her Rubiness Takes the Stage!
- The Pearl's First Solo!!!
- Gingerbread Houses at Camp H!
- A Pig in a Tutu!!
- Guess Who's Favorite Color is Red?
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
December
(16)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
-
December(16)
- I Interrupt This Wordless Wednesday with...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The English Garden Suite! at our house...
- What's next?
- A Very Snowy and Wonderful Christmas!
- Merry Christmas!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- She Loves Pretty Clothes!!!
- Merry Christmas!
- Gwynne!!!
- Her Rubiness Takes the Stage!
- The Pearl's First Solo!!!
- Gingerbread Houses at Camp H!
- A Pig in a Tutu!!
- Guess Who's Favorite Color is Red?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
-
December(16)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)


44 comments:
What a BEAUTIFUL picture!!
wordless and amazing.
J
Amazing and beautiful. Such a gift!
Priceless
PRECIOUS :)
PRECIOUS!!!! I know you cannot wait to go and get her and hold her in your arms forever. Your day is coming very soon!!! Hold on the journey is about to get very exciting!!! Cannot wait to follow along.
You saved the best for last!!!!!! I think Sienna is ready for her mama and daddy & sisters!!!
That picture took my breath away ...
Amazing! What a truly special picture!
Absolutely Precious! Can't wait to hear the story of how she came to be part of your family!
Merry Christmas!
Robyn
That is just precious!! I have been following your story for a while now. We are hoping to bring a daughter and sister home from China in the future! That brought tears to my eyes. My home study is today and I'm so nervous. Good luck and Merry Christmas. www.whitledge.blogspot.com
What an amazing picture.
That is what it's all about -- a girl knowing her family just from a picture -- just like we know our daughters -- just from a picture.
Priceless.
This is a wordless picture. My, oh, my cuteness!
AMAZING! So so so sweet! And she loves pretty clothes? She is going to the right home!
So sweet and precious!
No words necessary... but a Kleenex might be a good idea here!! :) TOOOOO precious! Your heart must have MELTED when you seen this!?! We FINALLY get to send Khloe our family photo album next month. Up until now, our agency did not grant permission, so Khloe has not seen us, and I'm not sure if she's even been told of us yet. She's probably too young to comprehend anyway, but we are SO excited to send it to her!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS and GOD BLESS!! <><
love,
Tanya
So sweet! She already loves her new family! What a great photo!
How precious is that! She is such a cutie. I am so looking forward to watching your reunion with her unfold. And, I am anxiously holding on to my seat to hear the what led Sienna Grace to your hearts!
Brought tears to my eyes. A lucky little girl. She will be such a wonderful addition to your family. Congrats and Merry Christmas! Elaine
Very sweet!!!!
That is the sweetest thing ever!!!
Takes my breath away!!!!
Merry Christmas to your family!
Oh what a precious picture!
What an amazing picture! And, such a blessing for you to see her tender heart. She looks like a very happy and loving girl.
Just priceless... That one deserves a frame too :) I'm so excited to follow your journey to China. She seems like she'll be the sweetest addition to your family!
Merry Christmas!
That is PRICELESS!!!!!! And the four of you will have so much fun shopping for those pretty clothes!
I have read forever, but I don't think I've ever commented...this has to be the HAPPIEST, BEST picture I've ever seen - on ANY blog!!! Love it! Merry, Merry Christmas Indeed!! :)
Absolutely priceless. What more could you want for Christmas other than to be in China right now. We spent Christmas in China in 2007. What an amazing experience.
I love all the new photos! They are precious and what a pretty little thing she is-- love the fact that she is a girly girl! That is just icing on the cake!!!
Big hugs and hope TA is quick.
Chrsity
How PRECIOUS! What an amazing treat to receive for Christmas.
takes my breath away....how beautiful. I hope you get to hold her soon!
Wow! That made me cry!
How sweet!
This photo is absolutely priceless. Thanks so much for sharing.
AWESOME!!!!!!
What a wonderful early Christmas present!
Oh..... What simply wonderful gift for Christmas!! That brings tears to my eyes. She loves you guys already...
Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Jody
What a perfect Christmas present!! This is so sweet.
Merry Christmas!!
Oh my... THAT made my heart sing:)
PRICELESS!
Melt my heart! This is the sweetest picture...ever!
Hope you have a great Christmas!
Such a special gift!!
Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!!! Here is to a speedy TA!!!
oh my goodness .. love this picture & can't stop crying! God bless you guys this Christmas!!!
Oh My - how that photo must bless your heart!
Merry Christmas!
priceless!
Okay.How.Precious.Is.This!!!!!