Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sienna Learns to Ride!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sienna is a fast learner. Reminds us of teaching Mark to ride his first bike. Check out the family movies.
Mother and Dad Edwards

TanyaLea said...

oh what FUN! :) Sienna looks so proud. And what a beautiful day in MN to enjoy riding bikes...Wed is supposed to be even warmer!! YEAH! I can actually see some little buds forming on some of our trees. I was laying out on the hammock earlier this evening, and I spotted 2 mosquitos...so we KNOW spring is here to stay! ;)

Have a blessed Easter as a family of FIVE!!! <><

Hugs,
Tanya

Lynn said...

Yay!! Great job Sienna!

xoxo,

Lynn

Wendy said...

Too cute! She's having so many new opportunities and is learning so many new things. I'm so glad she is home with you...it's great to see her blossom! So many more smiles on what used to be such a serious face :) Happy Wednesday to a beautiful family!

Love Being A Nonny said...

LOOK HOW MUCH HER LITTLE LIFE HAS CHANGED!

3 Peanuts said...

Not sure how I missed this but it is so wonderful. She is doing SO well!!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Hearing her laugh was pretty funny :) Sienna was loving it! I think Mya raced bikes & the like in China cause she got on one and never looked back - she is such a "girly" tomboy!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive