Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A good day

DSC_5498

Thank you everyone for lifting us up and checking in on us. We are overwhelmed by God's faithfulness as we see our prayers being answered for Sienna. She has a long way to go in trusting us but we could not have asked for a better first day. I have a more detailed account of the day on the travel site.

14 comments:

Stefanie said...

A 'good' day is BLESSED news!! Your days together are certainly only going to get BETTER :) :)
LOTS OF LOVE!!

Dan and Karen said...

We are so happy to hear that you had a better day! There have been MANY prayers lifted on your behalf. We are loving the photos and updates.

We'll continue to pray!

Karen, Dan, Danika & Little Miss Herman2

TanyaLea said...

ohhhh!...look at that precious little peanut, all decked out in her pretty pink monogrammed blouse!! SO sweet. Is that the shirt Wesleigh's mama sent you? She looks darling in it!

Heading over to see if the new post is up on your travel blog yet. Prayers still going up for you here! <><

hugs to all of you!
~ Tanya

Kim said...

I found your blog on Monday, March 1st. The story of your journey to Sienna Grace is filled with hope and love. What a privilege to join in on your journey as God grows your family again.
Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
Kim

Bailey said...

Oh my goodness... WOW!!! I am so excited to see Sienna, she is gorgeous. We are so happy for you. We had a whirlwind day here yesterday, we finally received our LOA! So, I was not checking in with all of our friends. Congratulations on your wonderful blessing.
Smiles!

jennifer said...

Yay!!! She is gorgeous! I love the shirt and it fits her perfectly!! I'm so glad the day was good!!

Love you,
Jen

Chris said...

So glad to hear that you had a good day!!!

Reading your post yesterday over at MAW brought back so many memories of our first meeting with Avery!!

Please know that you all are being lifted up in prayer!!!!

At Home Mom At Work said...

I love her precious little face. We told Simon that he might have to have a Chinese playdate with Sienna when she gets home. We were quizzing him on things he could talk to her about, new sisters, toys, etc. Let us know if you need a 7-year-old interpreter. Keeping you close in prayer,

The Rynders

Mandi said...

Oh Diana, she is beautiful. She has the most amazing eyes. I am so happy to see Sienna finally untied with your family.

I will continue praying that every day is a better day.

I can't wait for the next update on the travel site.

Mandi

Debra said...

She is so beautiful. Those eyes...

snekcip said...

What a DOLL BABY!!!!!

Sandy H. said...

That is great news! We will continue to pray for you!

Amy said...

Aw Diana, Sienna is BREATHTAKING! (She fits right in with her precious, beautiful sisters!)

Praying that Sienna continues to grow in comfort and trust with each passing moment. No doubt she is feeling the LOVE from her Forever Family.

Prayers for each of you...

Anonymous said...

So glad that the first day went well! She is beyond adorable and the pics of her and Ainsley make my heart sing with joy!!!

Blessings!!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive