Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
March
(27)
- Two Very Special "Spicy Girls!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Sienna Learns to Ride!
- Easter Egg Hunt 2010
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Sienna's First Cabin Trip!
- Only 35 more signatures to 2000!!!!
- What's Bedtime Like at Your House?
- A Day in the Life of "Thing 1 and Thing 2"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Today...
- 4 Days Home with Miss Sienna Grace!
- Welcome Home Sienna Grace!
- Coming Home
- Sweet Sienna
- UPDATE
- Prayers for Sienna
- Sienna's Salon & Spa at OneTrueMedia.com
- Sienna's Medical Exam
- In Guangzhou!
- Celebrating Ruby's Referral From China!
- My Montage 3/3/10 at OneTrueMedia.com
- Changsha - Wal*Mart with Sienna
- Silly Sisters
- Eye Candy
- A good day
- Introducing Miss Sienna Grace
-
▼
March
(27)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
-
March(27)
- Two Very Special "Spicy Girls!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Sienna Learns to Ride!
- Easter Egg Hunt 2010
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Sienna's First Cabin Trip!
- Only 35 more signatures to 2000!!!!
- What's Bedtime Like at Your House?
- A Day in the Life of "Thing 1 and Thing 2"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Today...
- 4 Days Home with Miss Sienna Grace!
- Welcome Home Sienna Grace!
- Coming Home
- Sweet Sienna
- UPDATE
- Prayers for Sienna
- Sienna's Salon & Spa at OneTrueMedia.com
- Sienna's Medical Exam
- In Guangzhou!
- Celebrating Ruby's Referral From China!
- My Montage 3/3/10 at OneTrueMedia.com
- Changsha - Wal*Mart with Sienna
- Silly Sisters
- Eye Candy
- A good day
- Introducing Miss Sienna Grace
- February(10)
- January(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)







32 comments:
This post just warms my heart. What a God thing. Blessing to you:)
What a precious moment! I love the expressions on their faces! So sweet and heartwarming!
I'm so happy for these girls that their parents are willing and able to let them reunite. I bet it means so much to them. There is some magic in the world, isn't there.
oh what an amazing moment to witness...thank you for sharing with us! It brings me back to last summer/fall and all that has transpired since. Amazing how God works and how His plan has transpired...simply beautiful! What priceless photos and memories of this special day for you to treasure always! God is good!! <><
Hugs,
Tanya
oh my goodness! so sweet! so happy the girls got re-united!!!!!
Oh Diana,
Only God could have orchestrated a fabric this fine! Beautiful!
Thank you for sharing this tender, precious moment in time.
We continue to pray and send lots of love :)
Heather
Tears in my eyes just looking at the unabashed joy in their precious faces. What a gift, thank you for sharing it with us!
The tears are pouring... what a miracle God has blessed the girls with and you as you watch the reunion! Completely wonderful!!! Blessings!!!
Oh how sweet! God is so good to reunite them. You are blessed!
I can't imagine how your heart must have been exploding with all of the emotion of this day!!!
What a blessing that those two could get together... how wonderful for them AND for their mamas :)
Big hugs to you ALL!
That IS priceless! Can't wait for you to blog about Lindsey's visit. I am so thankful that they are able to keep in touch with each other. What a gift!
~Kim
You can definitely see God's hand here! What a beautiful reunion.
What a special reunion this must have been for all of you! I am crying! They are both so radiant! God always knows best, doesn't he? His plan is PERFECT! What a gift that they still have each other! I know where you guys will be going for future Spring Breaks :). See you on Easter, my dear!
Love ya!
Liz
Oh Di after all this time, this post just absolutely MELTS by heart. God is SO in the details. If anyone had any doubts, this proves it!!!!!
The girls look darling together!!!!
Love you.
God is smiling saying "It is Good". Thank you Diana for sharing this special reunion between two of God's special gifts.
Oh my gosh...that's the sweetest darn thing I've ever seen!!! They will be forever friends!
They just melt my heart. How awesome to be a witness to God's amazing plan!!!
They just are too cute together!
Blessings, Ashley
What a special moment... that is just priceless.
Tears here as I remember so well the day you saw Lindsey for the first time and how God has weaved this story together according to His perfect plan. I would have loved to have been there with you!
What a touching post! The first and last pictures are especially precious!
such a gift!
Oh how sweet. I hope you will post a little bit about the visit. I am dying to know if they talked to each other in Chinese! What a special day for both your families.
Seeing these girls together, I'm serious, I got goosebumps. They totally act like sisters, even TWINS! They look like they are SO on the same page!
How adorable are they. Seriously.
Btw, love how they got to wear the same dresses! That's so precious. But even without them, they seriously look and act like they were born to be together. You know what I mean...
God is good.
Jill.
Their smiles are so endearing to one another; just precious! Did they speak Mandarin to each other, or English, or both?
Diana, Hi! It's Jill (Sammy's Mom) from California. I had not checked on your blog in forever and what a GREAT surprise to see Sienna Home! Congratulations to all of you and praise God!
An amazing miracle of God! It was such a blessing to see these two together!
That is precious!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!
How wonderful!! Kara was adopted on the same day as one of her best friends and their third "bestie" was adopted three months earlier. They used to Skype every week, but have cut it back. But what a wonderful blessing that they are still in each other's lives.
Happy Easter!!
This just warms my heart!!! What a very special day for all!!! And what a small small world!!
Oh Diana,
How very, very sweet. I have tears running down my face...as I'm sure you did, too!
The expression on Shaelee's face in that first picture just about did me in. They both might be "spicy girls"...but all you can see is lots and lots of SUGAR!
Miracles do happen!
Happy Easter!
TJ
WOW. you can see "IT" in their faces!!! I can't even believe that we "common folk" get to witness miracles such as this! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thank you for sharing and I cannot wait to hear how the girls' time was together!
Love this post.