Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
April
(16)
- Two Months with Sienna Grace!
- Cherry Blossoms!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Thankful for my awesome Husband!
- Seven Children Need Forever Families!
- "It's So Beautiful!"
- Ruby Mei
- And, on Friday we rest!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Guess Who Went to Pre-School Today?
- What Love Can Do...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- A Beautiful Easter Sunday!
- HAPPY EASTER!
- Sienna's English Immersion!
- Blessed!
-
▼
April
(16)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
-
April(16)
- Two Months with Sienna Grace!
- Cherry Blossoms!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Thankful for my awesome Husband!
- Seven Children Need Forever Families!
- "It's So Beautiful!"
- Ruby Mei
- And, on Friday we rest!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Guess Who Went to Pre-School Today?
- What Love Can Do...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- A Beautiful Easter Sunday!
- HAPPY EASTER!
- Sienna's English Immersion!
- Blessed!
- March(27)
- February(10)
- January(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)


13 comments:
Precious! Amazing! I look forward to hearing how it went.
Adorable!!
Priceless! :)
SWEET!!
PRICELESS!!!
AMAZING!!!!
GOD GIVEN!!!!
Wow! So amazed :)
So precious! My little one waiting in China is named Shaylee! Can't tell you how much this sweet pic makes me long for her more. Thanks for sharing!!!
Blessings!
They look so safe and content together. I love it. Such a special few days for you, my friend.
I hope you all have a blessed and special family Easter!!!
Wow! That is just AMAZING!!! If that does not prove that there is a God, I don't know what will. I am looking forward to hearing/reading all about their reunion and watching them grow up together.
Sharyn
How exciting! Do these best friends live close to each other? God is good for bringing these two hearts together again. They will always have that special, deep connection. It is nice to see modern day miracles still happen. Happy Easter!
Oh, their smiles!! I just loved their story & how God woven their lives together!
{thanks for the much needed pick me up!}
I miss you Sienna! It was fun to see you and play with you.
Love,
Shaelee
So sweet!!! It brings up a whole flood of memories when I see this photo...and to see where God has both of your families now...DIVINE!!! He is GOOD and oh, so faithful! <><
(((Hugs)))