Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
April
(16)
- Two Months with Sienna Grace!
- Cherry Blossoms!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Thankful for my awesome Husband!
- Seven Children Need Forever Families!
- "It's So Beautiful!"
- Ruby Mei
- And, on Friday we rest!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Guess Who Went to Pre-School Today?
- What Love Can Do...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- A Beautiful Easter Sunday!
- HAPPY EASTER!
- Sienna's English Immersion!
- Blessed!
-
▼
April
(16)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
-
April(16)
- Two Months with Sienna Grace!
- Cherry Blossoms!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Thankful for my awesome Husband!
- Seven Children Need Forever Families!
- "It's So Beautiful!"
- Ruby Mei
- And, on Friday we rest!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Guess Who Went to Pre-School Today?
- What Love Can Do...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- A Beautiful Easter Sunday!
- HAPPY EASTER!
- Sienna's English Immersion!
- Blessed!
- March(27)
- February(10)
- January(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)


12 comments:
More preciousness. I cannot decide which photo I love more ... yesterdays or todays!
Keep em coming!
Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
Kim
She definitely knows how to do that...poor baby! So sweet!!!!!
Love seeing the sisters together. Priceless.
It's like having your best girl friend around...all the time! Precious!
What a caretaker Sienna is! Ruby has got to be the most precious patient ever!
Very sweet!!!
I love seeing that sisterly love...
We are experiencing this over at house a lot these days...
Makes my heart swell with love & pride!
Shaelee says "what is the boo boo"?
that is soooo awesome!! Looks like you have a little dr on your hands
precious!!!!
i dreamed last night about you all & us skiing together... crazy dream, but that is what happens when i take a sleeping pill, i have crazy dreams! maybe one day we will all ski together?? :-)
Such sweetness! I am dreaming of that day for us! We're in the last stages but Oh, how it's hard even at this point! I just want my daughter in my arms now!! love, Kim
Darling, they look they've been sisters forever!
I am choked up at the preciousness of this picture. I feel the love. You and your husband are truly blessed beyond measure.