Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cherry Blossoms!





The Cherry Blossoms are in full bloom here so I took the girls back to the Arboretum today. The landscape was spectacular!

These beautiful tutu's were a gift from our sweet Denver friends. Thanks Joanne and Anna. We loved seeing you on Sunday!

Something discovered today... Sienna does not like the feel of tall grass on her feet. So, our photo shoot was a short one!! But, so worth it to be take in the gorgeous views!

This is one beautiful Spring to be thankful for!

Blessings,

18 comments:

Heather H. said...

Beautiful!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Oh so pretty!!

Anonymous said...

What cute outfits on such pretty little girls!

jennifer said...

Love the tutu's. Love the pics. The trees are gorgeous!!

Mom to my China Posse said...

Breathtaking indeed!

Ladybugsmom said...

pretty where can the tutu's be found love them...

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Those trees are amazing!! Oh how I miss seeing the colorful blooms on the trees in the spring!! We dont get to see that here, just evergreens! :-(

So pretty!!

TanyaLea said...

SO beautiful!!! Our blossoms are in full bloom right now, too. I'm praying these coming rains won't knock them all off the trees...I want to enjoy their beauty this last week we are here.

Courtney said...

The photos are beautiful!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Beautiful girls in beautiful tutus in a beautiful place be photographed by a beautiful mom. I'd say it was a beautiful day!!! :)
Blessings!!!

Big Happy Family said...

Love the tutu's and the cherry blossoms. Shaelee misses her Tung Tung and can't wait for June!

Natalie said...

Love seeing these two beautiful sisters together! Gorgeous photos!

Denise said...

Adorable!!!

Kristi said...

Gorgeous days, gorgeous little girls!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh they look adorable!!!!! Love them! Kate is ANTI-grass too in a BIG way! She is getting better about it but we have battled it for 3 years now. Jen says Wesleigh is that way too I think. Interesting!

Sherry said...

Great pictures.

Lilia said...

Hello Diana!

Sienna and Ruby looks so cute and so happy for you!
Your pictures are getting better and better!

xoxoxo
Lilia

Bridget said...

Look at those cute girls!!! Wish we could have been there with you! I'm sure the girls could have found an unsuspecting goose to chase! Love the pics!

~B

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive