Friday, April 23, 2010
Seven Children Need Forever Families!
I have just done a Blog Post over at Pearl River for Changsha #1. There are 7 children that are currently available on the shared list. Zander was just added today! Our team met Zander personally a few weeks ago, and said he was absolutely wonderful. And, his SN is MINOR!!! I have posted pictures too! Pass it on to your adoption friends, yahoo groups, SN Coordinators, etc...Thank you!
Labels:
PRO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
April
(16)
- Two Months with Sienna Grace!
- Cherry Blossoms!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Thankful for my awesome Husband!
- Seven Children Need Forever Families!
- "It's So Beautiful!"
- Ruby Mei
- And, on Friday we rest!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Guess Who Went to Pre-School Today?
- What Love Can Do...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- A Beautiful Easter Sunday!
- HAPPY EASTER!
- Sienna's English Immersion!
- Blessed!
-
▼
April
(16)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
- July(16)
- June(16)
- May(13)
-
April(16)
- Two Months with Sienna Grace!
- Cherry Blossoms!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Thankful for my awesome Husband!
- Seven Children Need Forever Families!
- "It's So Beautiful!"
- Ruby Mei
- And, on Friday we rest!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Guess Who Went to Pre-School Today?
- What Love Can Do...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- A Beautiful Easter Sunday!
- HAPPY EASTER!
- Sienna's English Immersion!
- Blessed!
- March(27)
- February(10)
- January(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

22 comments:
Zander is so handsome!! You just know that he'd make a wonderful son...
Love the pic of Ainsley and Sienna. Sienna really adores her big sis doesn't she?
Hi Di:
Wishing you a Happy Birthday! Stopping over from 3 Peanuts. Can't wait to check out your blog. Enjoy your weekend :)
Nancy
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday!! I didn't know it was your very special day today... hope it was a MOST blessed celebration!!
You certainly deserve it :)
Sending big hugs from New England!
Happy Birthday! I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Best wishes,
Cindy
Thank you for bringing such light to these precious children. I pray that each one of them is matched with of a family of their own, soon! Such beautiful kids!! PR is blessed to have you representing them in such a great way. You do them proud!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
And, "a little birdie told me" that it was YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Birthday, Sweet Friend!! I pray that you have a most PERFECT day of celebrating YOU with those you love the most... I can't think of a more deserving person!
Love and Hugs,
~ Tanya
Happy Birthday!
{mat-curls.blogspot.com}
Happy Birthday Diana...hope you have a good one!!
Happy Birthday from your AZ family!
Those 7 beautiful children are in my prayers.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Diana! Enjoy this day with all three of your beautiful daughters!
Saying hello and wishing you a wonderful Birthday! I popped over from Kim's blog.
And Zander is one handsome little guy! :)
Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful day.
HI. I would love to chat with you. We are an AWAA family also, and our 12 year old daughter is at Changsha #1. We are trying to finish up our paperwork, and get there before the end of the year. If you get a chance, please email me at datweeten@windstream dot net Thanks!!
Happy Birthday! I hope is was wonderful!!!
Rumor has it you are celebrating your birthday!
May all your wishes come true!
Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
Kim
We are wanting to adopt a girl close to aging out and i noticed Heather from Changsha 1 on your other blog. Could you email additional info on her to kave2109688@sbcglobal.net. Thanks.
Karen
Hope you have a wonderful birthday! Your girls are lovely!
Janet
Happy Happy Birthday, Dear Friend! Hope you had a most fabulous, sparkly, beautiful kinda day!
Happy Birthday!!! I hope your day was filled with lot's of love : )
I'm stopping over from the 3Peanuts to with you a Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful birthday weekend with your THREE girls!
Popping in from 3Peanuts to give a late HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY shoutout!! I just love how your true love for these sweet babies just continue to inspire, encourage and bless so many of us.