Monday, May 17, 2010
Cabin Fun!

Guess who did not like being splashed in the above photo?


Yes, legally Sienna should be behind her Daddy.. They weren't moving... yet!


I love these early morning fishing shots...

The Pearl wanted to get in the water so bad... But, the 54 degrees was a little chilly!

A Daddy & Daughter First... The line goes in...

They crack me up...

The SeaDoo Adventures began here...

Sienna Grace has her first S'More with her Sisters!

Waiting for Daddy!


Roasting marshmallows is serious business at our cabin!

Some days I wish I knew what Sienna was really thinking... How does she process her new life with us. Do I think she is happy? Yes! She tells me so. But, really at the end of the day does she wonder how she got from there to here? This past weekend we were at the cabin and the weather was gorgeous... I think our newest child is going to be our adventurous one, as long as there are no bugs involved... She definitely does not like those.. And, the mosquitoes have not even introduced themselves yet.... The highlight was watching the huge smile on her face when she was on the SeaDoo with her Daddy. She LOVED it! Perhaps she too has a need for speed. When the water warms up a bit we will break out the Inter-Tubes... We will see what she thinks about the Big Mabel, and the rest of the water toys...
As for fishing... she seemed to get it from the start... But unfortunately no fish took a nibble on the newest pink fishing pole line... The male in our family was the only one who reeled a few in... Not even a bite for the Pearl and the Rubies... Soon they will be swarming the dock and I will be running from the house to take photos of their first catches of the year.
Have a great week!
P.S: Go to Pearl River.. Sweet Madison needs a sponsor!
Labels:
Cabin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

13 comments:
Beautiful! Your photography is incredible but your daughters are even more gorgeous! Looks like a great weekend!
Love it!! Love the huge smile on Sienna and Ruby in the background screaming ;) Love Jeff's feaux hawk on the jet ski :) Looks like so much fun. 54 degrees?!?! Holy cow!! Our pool opens next weekend. It's been in the 90's here!!
Miss you and Love you!!
Diana,
The smile on Sienna's face with her first s'more is priceless. I don't think she could smile any bigger is she tried :) So beautiful! I love it!
Kim
That looked like a great time!!! I bet it is soooooo cool to see Sienna experience new things. I can't wait to see more this summer. Oh- the picture with Ruby crying in the background is too cute-sorry.
The pictures are precious. I am sure this only the beginning of many special memories. Enjoy!
Love the way you capture each milestone of your girls!! Sienna looks blissfully happy!!! My favorite photo is the shot of the girls from behind!! I love it!!!
I just love reading your blog. All three of your girls just get more beautiful everyday. So happy to hear you all are well.
Love all your pictures!
Oh Di---I LOVE these photos. The cabin is SUCH a special pace for your family memories and I know how wonderful all of these 1sts (fishing, the s'mores, the see doo) must have been for Sienna and for you and Jeff. I cannot wait to see her on the Super Mable. My kiddos still talk about it:)
In the 4th photo Sienna and Ainsley physically look like sisters....like they really truly look alike!
We are looking forward to making our own cabin time. I love how the girls seem toconnect
It's amazing to see Sienna's smiles in these photos and compare them with several weeks ago. You can tell this girl is HOME and she KNOWS it! We're so happy for all of you.
Your girls look so happy...looks like they have plenty to keep them that way with all of the fun things to do at the Cabin!
i think more than just loving the "early morning fishing pictures" - you probably love the memories that they are preserving - what sweet times! And your girls bring a whole cuteness to eating smores!