Saturday, February 5, 2011
And She Scores!!!!
Today, I was the loudest Mom in the gym! Ainsley and her team had a great game!
They won 20-8! Wow, have them improved since their first game! Today I saw confident and aggressive girls that went out to win! Ainsley had a great game! #12 scored 4 points for her team, and assisted in several plays. I was impressed! And, Coach Jeff, was pretty excited too! Here is a short video (thanks Michelle) of her first 2 points ever in a game! I love that she passed the ball first to her teammate, and then got it back to score!! The second 2 points (not on film) was a pretty break-away! Way to go Ainsley!! And way to go Cougars!
They won 20-8! Wow, have them improved since their first game! Today I saw confident and aggressive girls that went out to win! Ainsley had a great game! #12 scored 4 points for her team, and assisted in several plays. I was impressed! And, Coach Jeff, was pretty excited too! Here is a short video (thanks Michelle) of her first 2 points ever in a game! I love that she passed the ball first to her teammate, and then got it back to score!! The second 2 points (not on film) was a pretty break-away! Way to go Ainsley!! And way to go Cougars!
Labels:
Ainsley,
Chapel Hill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
February
(15)
- Thankful Thursday!
- A few Words for this Wednesday!!
- It was Spring....
- A PRECIOUS Party in Yangzhou!
- A Sweet Delivery!
- Happy Valentines Day!!
- Sun Kissed!
- What's Next in the Emme Jade Journey?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- With Thankful Hearts....
- And She Scores!!!!
- A Little More Chinese New Year...
- Gung Hay Fat Choy!!
- Golden Boy and Jade Girl!
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
February
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
- October(19)
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
-
February(15)
- Thankful Thursday!
- A few Words for this Wednesday!!
- It was Spring....
- A PRECIOUS Party in Yangzhou!
- A Sweet Delivery!
- Happy Valentines Day!!
- Sun Kissed!
- What's Next in the Emme Jade Journey?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- With Thankful Hearts....
- And She Scores!!!!
- A Little More Chinese New Year...
- Gung Hay Fat Choy!!
- Golden Boy and Jade Girl!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

7 comments:
How great to have that priceless moment captured on film! Congrats Ainsley!
Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
Kim
Way to Go, Ainsley!!!! I'm so proud of you!!
Mom...Welcome to the "crazy sports mom" club!! We're glad you're here :)
GO AINSLEY!! We are so proud of you, sweetie!!! WHOO HOO!!!!
Way to go "Dr. A":)! You look like quite the player! I would be right there yelling with your Mom! Hope you had a dun weekend!
Awesome Ainsley!!!! Great shot!!!
Di--I hear you saying.."get in there!"
So cute.
So exciting!! I am sure that Ainsley is even beautiful in her basketball uniform! Beautiful AND can make a basket? No wonder you are part of the crazy sports mom club :-)
Alright Ainsley!!!! GOOD JOB!!!Ohhh how I miss these days w/my now 21yr old! She LOVED the game of basketball!! We LIVED in the GYM so much so, that I often called myself a "gym rat"! YEP, we stayed in there....oh about 3 or 4days outta the week! Given the fact that my husband ALSO was her coach ONLY ADDED to the love of basketball!! FUNTIMES!!!