Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wordless Wednesday!

-2

14 comments:

Wendy said...

Incredibly adorable! Have a great day!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Biore?!

;)

Mandi said...

What a little diva!

Kristi said...

A.dor.a.ble!

snekcip said...

SPA-tacular!!

Kim said...

Very cute! My daughter has the same nightgown! :)

3 Peanuts said...

SO CUTE!!!!
Was it spa day at the Rouse house? I missed it?! I had to actually read the label to determine if this was Ruby or Sienna. Go see my post...such a BAD Mom...I almost forgot Kate's referral anniversary!!!!

Lori Lynn said...

And yet she still took time to get a little reading in. Bright girl!

camp h said...

CUTE! She just cracks me up!!!

TanyaLea said...

Oh my!! Miss Ruby Mei is looking mighty relaxed in her spa attire! ;) She looks like she's done this before?! Too CUTE!!! :)

Unknown said...

We also received a PA for a 2 year old on January 24th! We were not looking for her, but she found us! We started the paperchase, since we are not LID yet. Even though I didn't qualify for China, we had BAAS advocate for us and I got a medical waiver. It was a miracle.

Judy

http//rlittlepumpkin.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

sorry, it http://jramella.blogspot.com

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Big Smiles here!!! LOVE that shot!
Blessings and Joy!

jennifer said...

OMG....That is so hysterical!!! Gotta love playdough!!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive