Wednesday, February 23, 2011
A few Words for this Wednesday!!
Emme Jade and "Golden Boy" were together for their last goodbye (for now) yesterday!
He was visiting with his new family when his bear was delivered!
What a blessing to know that his family also knows about their precious friendship!
We have good reason to believe we will hear from them soon!
We will do our best to keep these friends in touch across the miles!
So VERY thankful for the internet on this "Wordless" Wednesday!

Labels:
Emme Jade,
Wordless Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
February
(15)
- Thankful Thursday!
- A few Words for this Wednesday!!
- It was Spring....
- A PRECIOUS Party in Yangzhou!
- A Sweet Delivery!
- Happy Valentines Day!!
- Sun Kissed!
- What's Next in the Emme Jade Journey?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- With Thankful Hearts....
- And She Scores!!!!
- A Little More Chinese New Year...
- Gung Hay Fat Choy!!
- Golden Boy and Jade Girl!
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
February
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
- October(19)
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
-
February(15)
- Thankful Thursday!
- A few Words for this Wednesday!!
- It was Spring....
- A PRECIOUS Party in Yangzhou!
- A Sweet Delivery!
- Happy Valentines Day!!
- Sun Kissed!
- What's Next in the Emme Jade Journey?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- With Thankful Hearts....
- And She Scores!!!!
- A Little More Chinese New Year...
- Gung Hay Fat Choy!!
- Golden Boy and Jade Girl!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)





23 comments:
So sweet! Is she holding a panda bear that you sent to her in a care package? Is that "Golden Boy" and did he get a panda from you, too? How loving she is with him and what a happy child!
Oh, those photos are too precious!
Things are very tense here in Madison, Wisconsin. Those photos made my day!
What wonderful photos to have received! Those two always looks so happy!
These are absolutely precious. You can see how much they adore one another. I feel sure that you will establish a great connection with his new family. I don't know anyone who is better at that kind of stuff that you:)
Sorry to hear the kiddos are sick. Hope they are on the mend now. Heard a long "non message" yesterday from you and the girls:) I was running all day long ...I have a long drive up to the thyroid doc this am if you have time to chat:)
Have a FABULOUS time in AZ. Are just you and Jeff going?
AMAZING! I miss you and think of you often Di. You have been such an inspiration to us (and so many others). We continue to pray as you embark on this new journey. What a blessed family! - Beth
that is the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time.
So touching!!! That last picture...omg!
These are so unbelievably sweet! They are precious. I'm so happy he has a family, but I'm so sad that he won't be there with Emme!! It is truly amazing that you have these pics! What a blessing!!
What a blessing, I know it warms your heart to see her so happy!! I just want to kiss her little cheeks:) Have a great WARM trip!
Oh that is the sweetest thing ever! What a blessing to have these photos of their friendship so quickly and forever. Isn't God great that He gives us special friends just when we need them? I know your heart is just SO full!!!
Precious!
Oh my goodness. I saw these photos and just broke down at wept at my desk in front of God and everyone at work. Such beautiful images of love and friendship, and to know that your sweet Emme is missing her friend now (and that he is undoubtedly missing her as he starts his strange new adventure) just breaks my heart and yet still makes me happy all at the same time. I pray (so hard!) that you're able to be in contact with his new family and that you'll be able to keep these beautiful friends in contact in the future. So precious!
Oh my goodness! Those pictures just melt my heart...do you think it's wrong to start praying now that God would reconnect their hearts years from now so they could get married?? Love it Diana! Can't wait til you have her in your arms and we get to see you with 4 sweet girls in tow at Church. What a blessing Emme already is!
OMGosh Diana, Im in love with these 2! Those are the sweetest pictures. What great timing for him to get his bear.
I don't even know how you can stand it Diana! I have tears running down my face here at work seeing these two precious kids together and knowing they have had to part. I sure pray you can keep in contact and make many visits over the years!
The photos are such a precious gift! Enjoy!
I hope your "hospital patients" are doing better and you can be done with being a nurse!
Enjoy your getaway to warm and sun!
Karen
oh my! Those pics are precious. You can see her tender heart. I hope they are able to stay connected.
so precious!
Thank you for posting those pictures... I needed to see pure love today. That last picture is so wonderful. God bless both families on this journey that you can connect and build on that bond your children have created.
Those smiles are just priceless!!
Their bond LEAPS from the computer monitor!! What a beautiful friendship!
Oh these make me want to cry.....they are so SWEET TOGETHER...that last one just totally melts my heart! Yes, the internet is a wonderful thing....so happy that you will be able to stay in contact with him and his family. You have received so many photos of your precious girl already....what a blessing! I kjnow you treasure each and every one that you recieve and it helps you through the wait!
Hope everyone is feeling better and ENJOY YOUR TRIP!!! You deserve it:)
xoxo,
Lisa
Oh my word that is precious!! And seriously, Emme Jade has got to be one of the most joyful little kids I have ever seen!
Emme has the BEST facial expressions EVER! What a crack-up... you can tell just by looking at her that she is overflowing with personality. If she can make someone laugh just by looking at her photo, I can bet that your whole family is going to be in a permanent state of cheek cramps and side stitches from laughing and smiling so much!
Emme JADE!!!!!!! Oh, I love it, love it LOVE IT! I've been MIA lately around blogland working like crazy but ohhhhhhhhhh I love the name (reminds me of a certain little girl I know too!)
So glad you were blessed with these priceless photos of your little girl!!
xoxoxox
Dita