Thursday, February 24, 2011
Thankful Thursday!
As I head southwest for a few days to re-connect with "Mr. Handsome" as Lucy calls Jeff, I am thankful for a very special email I received today... It was from "Golden Boy's" Daddy!!!! God has truly answered my prayer! To have the opportunity to keep Emme and Oscar (adorable) in touch for as long as their heart's desire it!
This photo was attached to his note to us. It was from their visit at the orphanage! Oscar is in front of her! I can't wait to hear more about their visit!
Blessings from a very thankful Mama!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
February
(15)
- Thankful Thursday!
- A few Words for this Wednesday!!
- It was Spring....
- A PRECIOUS Party in Yangzhou!
- A Sweet Delivery!
- Happy Valentines Day!!
- Sun Kissed!
- What's Next in the Emme Jade Journey?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- With Thankful Hearts....
- And She Scores!!!!
- A Little More Chinese New Year...
- Gung Hay Fat Choy!!
- Golden Boy and Jade Girl!
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
February
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
- October(19)
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
-
February(15)
- Thankful Thursday!
- A few Words for this Wednesday!!
- It was Spring....
- A PRECIOUS Party in Yangzhou!
- A Sweet Delivery!
- Happy Valentines Day!!
- Sun Kissed!
- What's Next in the Emme Jade Journey?
- Wordless Wednesday!
- With Thankful Hearts....
- And She Scores!!!!
- A Little More Chinese New Year...
- Gung Hay Fat Choy!!
- Golden Boy and Jade Girl!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)


24 comments:
What a blessing to have this connection and new photo of your precious baby!!!
Blessings!!!
Sharon
I am crying tears of joy!! It is so precious...Emme Jade is absolutely beautiful!! I know you can't wait. Ann
So happy they made contact! And look at Emme---precious face!
Have a wonderful time with Mr. Handsome!!!
Love you!!
How nice to have this connection! Her smile just lights up a room--it is contagious!! what a beautiful happy child!!!! Can't wait til she is home!!
DARLING!!!!!!!!
have fun with Mr. Handsome :)
It's so amazingly special all the red threads God has blessed you with to your beautiful girls! Love it!
So, so happy to hear that you have connected with Oscar's family!
Oh this is such answered prayer. I am so so so happy for you and for OScar and Emme:) Have a GREAT time in AZ:)
That's great news!! Emme really is adorable!
I think Emme and Oscar are just too cute! What a blessing to be able to connect with his family.
Have fun with Mr Handsome!
This is seriously the most amazing (tears welling up) story ever! How remarkable that you are able to be in contact with his family!!
You are receiving such beautiful pictures!! What a blessing from our Awesome God who wants to give His children their heart's desires!
How exciting! Cute picture!
I'm so thankful and full of Holy Spirit Bumps! God is good.
Re-typing without errors now...
Amazing for you to have this connection - and wow - they are so cute together - Emme and Oscar. So sweet.
Have a good trip!
I'm am so happy how this is all working out! What a treat.
I am also happy to seee the kids outdoors and having so much fun!
Have a great weekend!
Oh PTL!! ~ a priceless email from Emme's best friend's daddy and some precious new 'eye candy' to boot! God is SO good! <><
Blessing and Hugs,
~ Tanya
Look at that cutie! I can't get enough of her:) hope you and Mr. Handsome had a wonderful time in AZ! Talk soon!
Love-
B
Oh my!! It just makes my heart sing to see that smile!! You are one lucky mama!!! Can't wait until she is home in your arms.
Have a nice vacation!!
OH MY GOODNESS.... every time I pop over here there is another new and absolutely adorable photo of your precious girl. LOVE IT!!
SO EXCITED you made contact with Golden Boy's family....that is fantastic news~
xoxo,
Lisa
PS. Hope you had a great weekend
My daughter is from Jiangsu province...Kunshan City SWI in Nanjing
Congrats! She is simply adorable!!
One year ago on March 1st, 2 little girls from Hunan were waiting for a play date they knew nothing about. They had no idea that they would meet again in America a few months later. So grateful that the S's will always have each other. Just like Emme and Oscar. What a blessing that Sienna and Emme have their best buddies for life. God is good.
Cannot wait to meet sweet Emme!
J