Monday, March 14, 2011

The End Of a Fun First Season!!!!

TeamCoaches

Yesterday we celebrated with Ainsley's team at their end of the season party! It was a special first season and we are so proud of all of the girls!!!! I know one special coach who learned a lot, and enjoyed every minute! I am already looking forward to next year!!!! Go Cougars!

-2

6 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

How fun!! The girls were lucky to have jeff as a coach and I know Ainsley will remember that forever. It is special to have your parent as the coach and I have no doubt that Jeff was fantastic. Ainsley looks so happy and I am glad she enjoyed basketball.

Dave has coached Will and Harry both in soccer and baseball and they loved it. Next year, he plans to coach Kate in soccer. We'll see how THAT goes.

Football and Fried Rice said...

What a bunch of studs! Glad it was a fun season! I, for one, am glad that basketball is over :) I am ready for summer - laying by the pool - no hurrying anywhere.....and no practice!!

Big Happy Family said...

Love the picture, how did we not know that Mr Jeff was a coach! What a sweet post, and cutie pictures! Can't wait for next season.

snekcip said...

Pictures such as this reminds me of the days when my now (21yr old) youngest daughter was coached by my husband! I still look at those pictures and wonder "where did my baby go?"! Those were indeed fun times! Enjoy those days....they grow up so fast!

jennifer said...

Yay, Ainsley!! Congratulations on your first basketball season!

Bridget said...

Way to go Ainsley! We will have to play a little one on one when you come to visit! So fun that Mr. handsome was your coach and "mrs. Cheerleader" was in the stands cheering you on!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive