Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wordless Wednesday! and BW Wednesday {Makeup Artist}


Makeup-2BLog



Makeup-3BWBLushBlog


Ruby-Beauty2-49Blog


the long road



14 comments:

Kayce said...

Love these shots! :)

Heidi said...

So cute! Love the black and white processing.

Cedar said...

Great captures! So sweet!

Unknown said...

Diana - your children are beyond gorgeous and so is your photography! Love the photo of the two of them below with their stuffed animals too. I can totally relate to that one!

Hugs and love!
Jill

Football and Fried Rice said...

I think Sienna may have a future in lip gloss application! Ruby Mei, you look fabulous!

3 Peanuts said...

Cute...I am sure this is just the beginning of many, many make-up sessions among sisters in your house:)

Kim said...

Oh ... how Lucy needs a sister!
Priceless moments captured on film.
Love it!

Amy said...

Beautiful sisters, so sweet.

Amy

jennifer said...

So precious!!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Beauty at it's finest!!! Just precious!!! :)
Love and joy!!!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Beauty at it's finest!!! Just precious!!! :)
Love and joy!!!

Paige said...

I can soooo picture them as teenagers!! precious!

Sharon said...

love those sister posts....just had a conversation with my almost 16 yr old about her almost 14 yr old sister...not feeling the love so much these days but it will return to "best friends" i am confident before long...

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

They are SO CUTE!! Love all of the shots you have been posting of the girls..... You go girl, you are really rockin your camera! I'm feeling like I am in funk.... no time to play:(

xoxo,

Lisa

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive