Wednesday, April 6, 2011

{Black & White Wednesday} The Pearl's New Look!!!


AKR-48blog

OK.. If I had to have glasses when I was nine, I can tell you I would not have looked this confident and cute! Nor, would I have had the great attitude Ainsley had about wearing them to school the first day after Spring Break. I was so proud of her... She knew exactly what she wanted when we went to pick them out.. And, I have to say, I love the sassy and fun glasses that she chose!

When I picked her up after school Monday, I wanted to do something special for her... So, I booked the photo studio, and picked her up at school. Our first stop was to Target to grab a few things and then the fun began!!! I think this was perhaps the most fun I have ever had at a photo shoot!!!! Not only is Ainsley a natural in front of the camera, she is hilarious too. Here are the results from our special mother/daughter afternoon together...


AinsleyGlasses-56Blog



AKR-37BLog


AKR-58blog

AKR-64-2Blog

AKR-121Blog

AKR-150Blog

AKR-BlackDress-73MinkBlog

AKR-BlackDress-71Blog


AKR-48BWBeautyBlog

the long road





38 comments:

Kim said...

ADORABLE!

Laurie said...

A natural? Now there's an understatement! Oh my goodness, she is just beautiful!! Even more so with the glasses, if you ask me!

Karrie said...

She is gorgeous!! And so SASSY!
What a great kid!

Anonymous said...

Vraiment magnifique cette enfant!
Les lunettes lui donnent des allures plus vieilles!

deb duty said...

She is gorgeous and these photos are so fun! I'm glad she's confident in her new glasses. She looks great in them!

Tracy said...

Love them - especially the big smooch one near the end. So - I see you posted a you got a new camera - curious what you ended up with and I'm curious about the seamless white background and how you got your hands on that treasure. Very fun and exciting.

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness she is absolutely adorable! What a beautiful girl and a very talented mom for a photographer. These are all wonderful! All around wonderful work!

Jen said...

YES, she is such a natural! Love those glasses!! Thinking I'd like get some like that for me!! She's such a beauty! Love her personality shinning through these pictures!

Football and Fried Rice said...

She.IS.You.

Oh my.

#7 is my favorite! But they are all fabulous!!

DiJo said...

Thanks Mom for such a great post.I really appreciate it.Hope we can do another shoot soon.

Love,

Ainsley

Leslie Taylor said...

She is way tooo cute!! Love the new glasses!!

Pix-Ology said...

She is rockin' those specs! She looks great and they are so her! Great shots, love the surprised look one...
Hugs,
Janet

Amy said...

Oh My! You have got a little model on your hands.

ADORABLE and SASSY!!! Great photos

Amy

Paige said...

Oh my goodness she is just too cute for words!! LOVE her glasses! My husband loves my glasses more than when I wear contacts hahah

snekcip said...

That Ainsley RULES that camera!! She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love #5 and #7!! The outfits are just so, so cute!! Diana, that child has got a future in front of the camera seriously!! She is a natural!!! I'm gonna be the one screaming in front of the TV?movie screen "I KNOW HER!!! That's AINSLEY!! :)

Kristi said...

She looks so gorgeous and oh so trendy! Love it!! BTW, Vivianna has an opthamolgist appt. next week - we think she needs glasses too (she keeps closing her left eye a lot, more so when she's tired). Our girls will show the world that yes, you can be both beautiful and 'smart'!

Sharon said...

She is so beautiful, her smile just makes you want to smile too! Tell her she looks just fabulous in her new glasses.

Debra said...

You have the MOST beautiful children ever! What a great Mom you are! Thanks for sharing.

Bridget said...

Ok didn't think Miss A could be any cuter! Love the glasses and LOVE the pics!! A natural salesman and a natural beauty! Must say these are some of my favorite pictures ever that you have taken. We need to get to the studio with you:) Tell Ainsley I might have to get the same glasses.

Ani said...

She is just beautiful! And such a ham in front of the camera :-)

Julia said...

These are adorable!! I love the little surprised look where her hand is up to her mouth - so CUTE!

taylorchloejake said...

Just stumbled upon your blog. We have two girls from Vietnam. Your girls are adorable! Love the pics and the attitude.

The Oswalds said...

She is simply beautiful! The glasses are rockin!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Reminds of my niece, so sassy!

Hannah said...

She is so stinking adorable! I love her expressions and she has style beyond her years :)

jennifer said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Stephanie said...

She is so stinkin cute!! When do we get Ainsley in Junior High??? Soon???

Twinkletoes said...

Simply stunning!

Casey said...

ADORABLE!!!! She rocks those glasses!! And the pictures are fantastic.

Liam got glasses last year too and he was totally fine with wearing them. He loves them. It's strange b/c I think a lot of the kids WANT glasses now... so different than back when I would flush them down a toilet. lol.

ellieshine said...

these are SO fun! my fave is the smoochy lips :) and she is a natural - and oh-so-beautiful!

xo ellie

M3 said...

Adorable!

Ally said...

TOO CUTE!!!

Erika B said...

She is stunning! So many great shots! My oldest wears glasses too and she has loved them from day one. I'm so relieved about that.

Erika B

.:♥:. tyraelynn .:♥:. said...

WOW she really is a natural!! I LOVED the pics... such a beautiful girl...

Dita said...

LOVE every single one of them!!!

Hugs,
Dita

JulieM said...

Those are adorable! She was made to be in front of the camera. Her little personality just shines through! What an amazing ladies you have in your house!
Blessings
Julie

Big Happy Family said...

Love the pictures, beautiful!

Alyson and Ford said...

So very cool! Cutie!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive