Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Family Photo Shoot...

DSC_0849SistersBlog

I was blessed to have an Easter Birthday this year... And, we were all blessed here in Minnesota to have gorgeous spring day! After church we went driving around to look at houses (another post for another day..) My sweet family willingly agreed to let me take a few family pics.

Thanks to my very generous and awesome husband we can now officially leave for China when we get the call!!! I will be electronically equipped to photograph and document our journey to Emme Jade! Let's just say Jeff spoiled me rotten! Come on LOA and TA! We want our girl!!

DSC_081JeffDi5BLog

DSC_0804Family-StarletBLog

DSC_0811MomGirlsBlog

DSC_0820JeffSiennaBlog

DSC_0834DaddySiennaBlog

DSC_0844AinsleySiennaBlog

DSC_0824DaddySiennaRubBLog

DSC_0823RubyDaddyBlog

DSC_0837JeffAinsleyBlog

As you can see these pics are a little too bright in some cases.. Ideally, we would have taken these were the sun was not shining so directly at us... I was just happy to get some sweet shots of the people I adore! It's not every day the are all on board to humor me!! Thanks guys! I love you!



15 comments:

JulieM said...

What sweet pictures of your beautiful family! We too had a beautiful day in South Dakota but are back to a forecast of rain all week! Come on summer! Hope you had a wonderful Birthday!
Blessings
Julie

Bridget said...

Well don't you all look pretty and of course handsome:) such cute pictures! Love that you can see Spring in the air. Nothing better in MN! So glad you had a great birthday and got spoiled a bit:) not much better than that either! Hoping spring is here to stay!

Dan and Karen said...

Beautiful photos! Can't wait to see your journey to Emme Jade! There's definitely one girl missing in the photos!

Blessings on your beautiful family!

Karen

snekcip said...

I think they are perfect! Love the colors! Jeff is awesome!

Ally said...

Too cute for words!

Mom to my China Posse said...

Love it! I wish I would have learned to use my camera instead of keeping it on auto focus all the time.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Wasn't it nice to finally have a beautiful Easter here in the Midwest!? It was your birthday gift, you know!

Everyone looks so happy and beautiful - just missing one sweet Chinese girl!

Well, what'd ya get for your birthday? Spill it, sister! I keep dropping subtle hints about a new camera - I think I may have to toss subtlety to the wind :)

Paige said...

great pics of your sweet family! happy birthday!!

Kristi said...

Simply gorgeous!! Every one of you!!

jennifer said...

These are precious!! I love that you got one of you and Jeff too! You are both so adorable! So glad Jeff spoiled you!

Sienna's hair is getting so long!! I love it!

Debbie said...

truly crying ... love all these pictures. so nice to see your beautiful family & can't wait to see miss e. in china. 8 days til my photo class, thanks to you :-) with love from ky!!

Dianne said...

Great pictures, you can see how much they love their mom. So happy for your upcoming journey and addition to your lovely family!

Deborah said...

Beautiful family. Looking forward to seeing a family shot with your new addition. Happy belated birthday.

waiting4lexi@gmail.com said...

Oh my goodness! Just the sweetest family pictures ever! What darling shots of Mr. Jeff and Sweet Sienna! Can't wait to hear about (a possible move???) & this awesome B-day gift!
Hugs, Mary

Dita said...

Impossible for me to smile bigger than I did looking at all these FABULOUS family pictures...especially with MOMMY in them! Your girls and hubby are so fabulous together and I can't wait for Emme Jade to "get in the picture"! C'mon LOA!!!!!

xoxoxo
Dita

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive