Thursday, July 21, 2011

"Tooth Fairy" at 12:15 Today!


BdayGirl-7Action


**UPDATE! Sienna is home and doing great!!! She is not super excited about her tooth being gone, but the pain is manageable and the recovery room went well today!!!! She is happily eating some noodles as I type! Thank you for your prayers!!

It's hard to take a blog break when you have multiple birthdays, surgery, a move, and a trip to China all within a three week time span!! If I don't document it now, I never will....

Our new six year old is scheduled for her "tooth fairy" extraction at 12:15 today! Prayers for her protection and for the wonderful Dr. King would be so appreciated! She really had a tough time last June when she had dental surgery... So, we are praying that some of our learnings from her splenectomy will benefit her today! As you know Sienna is one brave little girl... But, it is no fun to have anything done in your mouth... ever! She had a great birthday yesterday, and she is excited to be six!!

Jeff and I have to divide and conquer today.. He will be at our new house closing, and I will be at the hospital watching the board until I can see my girl... Tomorrow the movers come and we will spend our first night "camping" in our new house!

Two weeks from today, we leave for China!!!!

Thank you for your prayers for our family!! And especially for Sienna Grace today!





9 comments:

Michelle said...

I will be praying for all of you in NE Ohio! I can't wait for two weeks to follow your journey to Emme!

snekcip said...

Prayers for an easy "extraction" for Sienna, a needed "distraction" for you, while you wait to see your Emme Jade and a sense of "satisfaction" for Jeff as he completes the closing.

Love Being A Nonny said...

Oh my word you are BUSY! Praying for ALL THINGS! *He makes all things new!*

Dan and Karen said...

Sienna,

My little Sienna sends you hugs and kisses for your "owie". We are praying for you today and your Mama, who I know will be more than a little anxious today.

Blessings to you, Rouse family as you go through these many wonderful changes in the coming weeks.

Karen, Dan, Danika & Sienna

Football and Fried Rice said...

Lifting up Sienna & Dr. King!! And you & Jeff of course, you two are incredibly bust, but incredibly blessed! Two weeks! AUGUST 8th - EJ Day is coming SOON!!

prayers and hugs,
sara

Di said...

Good luck for Siena and the move! Camping in the new place will be fun!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Praying for Sienna!!! And for your move!
XO

Christy said...

Sienna is in my prayers today. I am sure she will do amazingly well. She is such a strong brave girl. I just cant belive you are going through so much in such a short time. You guys rock!!! I hope we get to see pictures of the new house-- always fun! I also cant wait to see Emma Jade in your arms in just over 2 weeks-- yippeeee!!!

Christy :)

Kristi said...

Diana, you are such an inspiration to me! You are such a mover and a shaker ~doing whatever necessary to help your family grow and charge ahead embracing change when needed. Hope Sienna's surgery went well for her. Looking forward to seeing pics of your new house and of course, your new addition in China ...soon!! Where do you get your energy to tackle so much??!! :-)

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive