On The 5th Day Of Fill Their Stockings...
To donate simply use our “GIVE” button below. All proceeds on this blog will go directly to Pearl River Outreach, a non-profit organization that provides foster care to orphans and medical training for their caregivers in China.
If you can’t donate today, but would like a chance to win these items you can leave your email address below. All entrants must have a shipping address in the U.S. or Canada. (If you are using PayPal no need to leave contact info.)
When Does this Offer Expire? ~ Thursday, at 11:59pm!
(All entrants are assigned a number. I am using Random.org to pick the winners)
Don’t forget to check in with Stefanie and Lisa to check out the awesome things you can win over at their blogs today too! Together with your support, we can make a difference! It only costs $35 per month for one of our Bamboo Babies to have food, clothing, medical support and the love of a family! (Speaking of that someone asked me how to donate more than $5. Just use the down arrow on the Give button!")
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
December
(26)
- A Very Special Fairy Godmother!
- Christmas Day 2011 In Pics!
- Another Tooth Fairy Visit for Sienna Grace!
- Christmas Day!
- A Very Merry Christmas Eve!
- Merry Christmas!
- Christmas Catch-up!!
- You Filled Their Stockings With So Much Hope!!!
- The Last Day Of "Fill Their Stockings With Hope" 2...
- Fill Their Stockings With Hope {The MEGA Mom Bundl...
- The Weekly Winners!!!
- "Fill Their Stockings With Hope" {THE VINTAGE PEA...
- The Super Fantastic Give-away Winner And More....
- On The 7th Day of Fill Their Stockings....
- "Fill Their Stockings Spectacular Surprise Give-aw...
- A Special Reunion!!!
- More Pics!!!!
- Congratulations Week 2 Winners!!!!
- Emme Jade and Gracie Joy...
- On The 6th Day Of Fill Their Stockings....
- "Whad Dat?"
- On The 5th Day Of Fill Their Stockings...
- On The 4th Day of "Fill Their Stockings...."
- A Very MERRY Weekend With Santa and More!!
- Congratulations First Week Winners!!!
- "On The Third Day.... The SOLD OUT "Tuxedo Betty ...
-
▼
December
(26)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
-
December(26)
- A Very Special Fairy Godmother!
- Christmas Day 2011 In Pics!
- Another Tooth Fairy Visit for Sienna Grace!
- Christmas Day!
- A Very Merry Christmas Eve!
- Merry Christmas!
- Christmas Catch-up!!
- You Filled Their Stockings With So Much Hope!!!
- The Last Day Of "Fill Their Stockings With Hope" 2...
- Fill Their Stockings With Hope {The MEGA Mom Bundl...
- The Weekly Winners!!!
- "Fill Their Stockings With Hope" {THE VINTAGE PEA...
- The Super Fantastic Give-away Winner And More....
- On The 7th Day of Fill Their Stockings....
- "Fill Their Stockings Spectacular Surprise Give-aw...
- A Special Reunion!!!
- More Pics!!!!
- Congratulations Week 2 Winners!!!!
- Emme Jade and Gracie Joy...
- On The 6th Day Of Fill Their Stockings....
- "Whad Dat?"
- On The 5th Day Of Fill Their Stockings...
- On The 4th Day of "Fill Their Stockings...."
- A Very MERRY Weekend With Santa and More!!
- Congratulations First Week Winners!!!
- "On The Third Day.... The SOLD OUT "Tuxedo Betty ...
- November(12)
- October(19)
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
-
December(26)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)



27 comments:
GORGEOUS! What a fantastic prize :)
Emma McClelland
11818 Geranium Street
Fredericksburg VA, 22407
Lori makes the most beautiful clothes! We have several of her items. Amazing quality and style.
Patty Mears
14479 N. Wayland Rd.
Meadville, PA 16335
s_mears40@yahoo.com
I love this one! I just donated!
Oh.my.word. LOVE THIS ENSEMBLE!! Just donated!!
DARLING!
Jennifer Stone
16004 Terry Ave
Belton, MO 64012
jennifer-stone@sbcglobal.net
Awesome giveaway!
Erin Olson
5324 oak dr
Minnetonka, mn 55345
I donated! I've seen her stuff before - would love to win this one for sure!!
Such a cool fundraiser! You guys are awesome for putting all of this together.
Sherri
LOVE THIS! Just donated. :)
I'm in! :)
LOVE!! Just donated again:)
kdmmdenis@shaw.ca
Love these!
just donated!
Thanks for making a difference, great prizes!
I just love these clothes. And I love all the clothes our girls wear!
Autumn O'Reilly
1127 Cymry Drive
Berwyn PA 19312
autumnoreilly@hotmail.com
What a great fundraiser!
Sharon Burick
sharonburick@gmail.com
Really cute!
korjody@q.com
Gotta Love a Lori B original!!! She is amazingly talented!!
Adorable.
Anne Donohue 706 fairway drive
Baltimore MD 21286
Annedonohue4@gmai.com
Thank you. :)
Lisa Bauer
Lad_76@hotmail.com
Thanks so much for doing this for the precious children!
Holly Nguyen
Jenny43641@gmail.com
I have a little 4-yr-old granddaughter who would love these little items...and I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to win these for her little self to prissy up with...and, she loved looking at the pics of the little ones on the website. She and I wish on every star for homes for them all!
starnesg@windstream.net~ Thank you!
I just donated through paypal, but wanted to make sure my information registered for the drawing.
Marla Sgarbossa
425 N. Oak St.
Itasca, IL 60143
sgarbossaj@comcast.net
P.S. Where can we order outfits like this? Web address?
What a wonderful fund raiser!!
parsonsx6@comcast.net
diannshields@yahoo.com
Diann Shields
2087 Eagle Crest Dr
Drapr, Ut 84020
Love the dress! Does Lori have a website? I would love to buy a dress when money isn't so tight!
diannshields@yahoo.com
Diann Shields
2087 Eagle Crest Dr
Drapr, Ut 84020
Love the dress! Does Lori have a website? I would love to buy a dress when money isn't so tight!