Friday, December 30, 2011
A Very Special Fairy Godmother!
One year ago today I reached out to thank a special mom with a heart for orphans who helped us find our way to Sienna Grace... When I sent that email I had no idea that God would use this special woman once again to bring another daughter into our family!!! We thought we were "done!" Six days later we locked the file of a precious little girl named YuQiao. Seven months later in the Nanjing Civil Affairs Office, Emme Jade joined our family forever! It has been an amazing year!! We are beyond thankful for our tiny blessing and for the messenger God used to bring her into our family! Thank you ~E!
Happy New Year!
(I have updated the Pearl River Sponsorship Needs Here!)

Labels:
Emme Jade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
December
(26)
- A Very Special Fairy Godmother!
- Christmas Day 2011 In Pics!
- Another Tooth Fairy Visit for Sienna Grace!
- Christmas Day!
- A Very Merry Christmas Eve!
- Merry Christmas!
- Christmas Catch-up!!
- You Filled Their Stockings With So Much Hope!!!
- The Last Day Of "Fill Their Stockings With Hope" 2...
- Fill Their Stockings With Hope {The MEGA Mom Bundl...
- The Weekly Winners!!!
- "Fill Their Stockings With Hope" {THE VINTAGE PEA...
- The Super Fantastic Give-away Winner And More....
- On The 7th Day of Fill Their Stockings....
- "Fill Their Stockings Spectacular Surprise Give-aw...
- A Special Reunion!!!
- More Pics!!!!
- Congratulations Week 2 Winners!!!!
- Emme Jade and Gracie Joy...
- On The 6th Day Of Fill Their Stockings....
- "Whad Dat?"
- On The 5th Day Of Fill Their Stockings...
- On The 4th Day of "Fill Their Stockings...."
- A Very MERRY Weekend With Santa and More!!
- Congratulations First Week Winners!!!
- "On The Third Day.... The SOLD OUT "Tuxedo Betty ...
-
▼
December
(26)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
-
December(26)
- A Very Special Fairy Godmother!
- Christmas Day 2011 In Pics!
- Another Tooth Fairy Visit for Sienna Grace!
- Christmas Day!
- A Very Merry Christmas Eve!
- Merry Christmas!
- Christmas Catch-up!!
- You Filled Their Stockings With So Much Hope!!!
- The Last Day Of "Fill Their Stockings With Hope" 2...
- Fill Their Stockings With Hope {The MEGA Mom Bundl...
- The Weekly Winners!!!
- "Fill Their Stockings With Hope" {THE VINTAGE PEA...
- The Super Fantastic Give-away Winner And More....
- On The 7th Day of Fill Their Stockings....
- "Fill Their Stockings Spectacular Surprise Give-aw...
- A Special Reunion!!!
- More Pics!!!!
- Congratulations Week 2 Winners!!!!
- Emme Jade and Gracie Joy...
- On The 6th Day Of Fill Their Stockings....
- "Whad Dat?"
- On The 5th Day Of Fill Their Stockings...
- On The 4th Day of "Fill Their Stockings...."
- A Very MERRY Weekend With Santa and More!!
- Congratulations First Week Winners!!!
- "On The Third Day.... The SOLD OUT "Tuxedo Betty ...
- November(12)
- October(19)
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
-
December(26)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)







12 comments:
Too sweet, Love your sweet little girl. So happy to see her pretty, happy little face.
XO
I just love following your blog! You have the most gorgeous family- breathtaking! Emme Jade is absolutely adorable. She has an inner light. I love looking at her pictures. Congrats on your journey!
Happy New Year!!
Amy
Oh my.... just when I didn't think little Emme Jade couldn't get any cuter.....LOVE how you captured her pure sweetness in these photo's. She is amazing!!!
You are so blessed:)
Happy New Year!
Diane
Wow... has it just been a year!?!
I can still see that photo of her on that rocking horse, same gorgeous smile - but now she is HOME and being LOVED on by her forever family!
Yay, God! And Yay for that wonderful Special Fairy Godmother :)
I remember that day well!! I am so blessed and thankful to be walking this journey with you and your amazing girls!!
Love you...Love Miss Emme Jade!!
Jen
Can't think of a sweeter blessing for 2011!!! What a precious doll! Blessings and love in 2012!!! XO
One year ago today I too reached out to a very special mom, you:)! I put our first couple of emails on my blog to remember how it all started. Actually God started it and I'm so thankful you agreed to let Him use you in helping bring Janie to our family!! Happy New Year to your sweet family!!
You make me want a third! Sweet pictures of your sweet girl.
Emme Jade, you are a beautiful ray of sunshine.
Precious pics of sweet little Emme! What a doll! I'm sorry it's taken so long to get back to you on the ruffle pants. They're from etsy and I'm going to look them up and send to you now. This jetlag is getting the best of me!
Ok, it's tiny made on the etsy site but she's closed down until after the new year, which should be anytime! Let me know if you can't find it, and I'll try and send it to you another way.
She is just so darn adorable, how can you stand it? I have enjoyed watching her journey to her forever family! Wishing your family a very belated but Happy New Year!