Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Very MERRY Weekend With Santa and More!!

EmmeSanta-8524

Yesterday we were invited to an open house by our good friend and realtor, Steve. His company does a fun Christmas tree and wreath give-a-way to their clients. We had no idea when we got there what a big deal it would be.. Santa was there, Carolers were singing, and the treats were plentiful! It was such a fun morning... The only thing missing was the big sister.

We could not miss the opportunity for Emme to meet Santa for the first time, and for the "Middles" to have a talk with the man they have been talking about daily lately!! It was so SWEET!!!!!! As we kind of expected Emme was not at all scared or shy with Santa.. She walked right up to him, and sat on his lap with her sisters.. She stared at his fur collar and beard, and was quite engaged during her visit!! Ruby was kind enough to explain to Santa that Emme wants/needs a teddy bear for Christmas (so she will stop taking hers!) And both Sienna and Ruby told Santa they would like ice skates this year! (Remember the pillow pet unicorn last year!) As you can see from the pictures, we had three happy girls!

It is a fun weekend over here! Not only did the girls meet Santa, the three older girls had their first ski lessons!!!!! This Mom was in heaven watching them go down the hill together multiple times after their lessons yesterday! They had smiles on their faces and they loved it!!!! When I asked Ruby what she thought, she enthusiastically said, "It was FUN!!" I am picturing that mountain vacation some day! (Jeff.. not so much!) And, the best part, we had the most gorgeous snow fall all afternoon and evening! It finally feels like the Christmas Season here!

And today, is the much anticipated and special Gingerbread House Party with "Camp H!"
Emme's first, Sienna's second, Ruby's fifth, and Ainsley's 8th with this same group! We are blessed with some very special friends here. We can't wait!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful start to your holidays!

SantaSisters-8515

7 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

How adorable! I hate big sis was not there to join the picture!

Kim said...

These shots are magical! Full of joy and the wonder of the season!

Our Journey to Grace and Olivia said...

OMG that is an adorable picture with Santa - I think might be best I've ever seen. Priceless

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Oh my goodness.. the Santa photo is enough to melt any heart...love it! I think that was "really" him! ;)

How sweet that Ruby explained to Santa that her little sister needed a teddy bear...awwww

Sounds like a magical weekend of memories!

Love and blessings,
Robin

Paige said...

Beautiful pics, I LOVE that Emme wanted to sit with Santa. Madeline had to sit in my lap next to Santa last year haha, think I will try to look a little nicer this year when we go:) I love the new pics on the blog too!!

Heather H. said...

I love all your new pictures on your blog. It sounds like you had a great weekend! What fun! We only got a dusting of snow, but it did help set the mood. :)

snekcip said...

Gotta say..."I Love the new blog makeover with the girls pictures"!! The "pics w/Santa are priceless also!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive