"Whad Dat?"
Tomorrow I am taking Miss Emme Jade on a trip... Hopefully, her desire to stay belted into her seat has changed since our flights home from China!! :) We are going to see some relatives who are anxious to meet her, and I am finally going to get my hands on Gracie Joy!! I can't wait!
Emme is in a fun phase right now... Her new favorite thing to say is, "Whad Dat?" I hear it many times a day... She is learning so much!!! She still seems much younger than 3 in many ways.. However, she is definitely testing her "three-ness!" There have been many foot stomping moments lately!! She remains adorable and very loved by all over here!
Last week we had our first official photo shoot at the studio... As I expected she made me work for some cute shots... But, when she decided to turn it on we sure had some fun!
This adorable dress was bought on Zulily!
Tomorrow I will have a new post for "Fill Their Stockings with Hope." The offer for Lori's gorgeous outfit is up until 11:59pm tonight.. You can find the information below! I am thrilled with the response thus far! Thank you, Thank you to all who have donated!!!!
More pics soon!

Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
December
(26)
- A Very Special Fairy Godmother!
- Christmas Day 2011 In Pics!
- Another Tooth Fairy Visit for Sienna Grace!
- Christmas Day!
- A Very Merry Christmas Eve!
- Merry Christmas!
- Christmas Catch-up!!
- You Filled Their Stockings With So Much Hope!!!
- The Last Day Of "Fill Their Stockings With Hope" 2...
- Fill Their Stockings With Hope {The MEGA Mom Bundl...
- The Weekly Winners!!!
- "Fill Their Stockings With Hope" {THE VINTAGE PEA...
- The Super Fantastic Give-away Winner And More....
- On The 7th Day of Fill Their Stockings....
- "Fill Their Stockings Spectacular Surprise Give-aw...
- A Special Reunion!!!
- More Pics!!!!
- Congratulations Week 2 Winners!!!!
- Emme Jade and Gracie Joy...
- On The 6th Day Of Fill Their Stockings....
- "Whad Dat?"
- On The 5th Day Of Fill Their Stockings...
- On The 4th Day of "Fill Their Stockings...."
- A Very MERRY Weekend With Santa and More!!
- Congratulations First Week Winners!!!
- "On The Third Day.... The SOLD OUT "Tuxedo Betty ...
-
▼
December
(26)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
-
December(26)
- A Very Special Fairy Godmother!
- Christmas Day 2011 In Pics!
- Another Tooth Fairy Visit for Sienna Grace!
- Christmas Day!
- A Very Merry Christmas Eve!
- Merry Christmas!
- Christmas Catch-up!!
- You Filled Their Stockings With So Much Hope!!!
- The Last Day Of "Fill Their Stockings With Hope" 2...
- Fill Their Stockings With Hope {The MEGA Mom Bundl...
- The Weekly Winners!!!
- "Fill Their Stockings With Hope" {THE VINTAGE PEA...
- The Super Fantastic Give-away Winner And More....
- On The 7th Day of Fill Their Stockings....
- "Fill Their Stockings Spectacular Surprise Give-aw...
- A Special Reunion!!!
- More Pics!!!!
- Congratulations Week 2 Winners!!!!
- Emme Jade and Gracie Joy...
- On The 6th Day Of Fill Their Stockings....
- "Whad Dat?"
- On The 5th Day Of Fill Their Stockings...
- On The 4th Day of "Fill Their Stockings...."
- A Very MERRY Weekend With Santa and More!!
- Congratulations First Week Winners!!!
- "On The Third Day.... The SOLD OUT "Tuxedo Betty ...
- November(12)
- October(19)
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
-
December(26)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)







16 comments:
Oh my she is too cute for words!!! Can't wait to see pics of Emme and Gracie!!
Oh my goodness, these photo's of Emme are just the cutest EVER!! She is soooooooooo sweet!!!
I love the dress!!! Ours were just delivered today, how funny is that?? So don't be surprised when you see Kristy and Katie in the same dress in an upcoming post, LOL! Santa is spending LOTS of time at Zulily this year:)
Have a safe trip! I know y'all will have sooooooo much together! Can't wait to see some pic's:)
God Bless,
Diane
Emme Jade is such an adorable doll baby. Beautiful photos. Blessings.
Love the dress!! I almost bought that on Zuililly but refrained. Now I wished I would have - LOL!! She is such a doll no matter what she is wearing.
I hope you and Emme have a GREAT trip:) She looks darling in these pics.
What a sweet little one you have!
Adorable!!! Hope you have fun on your little trip away! XO
Hi to Emme Jade's Family. I am a BAAS client as well. I think Emme is the cutest! I have followed your journey from the beginning. I reviewed Emmes' file at the same time you did. Your family committed to her or I would have. She is such a special little girl. Her joy radiates!!! I also emailed about 15 mos age about Gracie at PRO. I think it is crazy that 2 little girls that I considered making part of my family are getting together tomorrow. Such a blessing! I have loved watching them blossom. Enjoy your visit! I have a question about Bloom Child Bloom if you get a chance to get back to me, Colleen
Dat's the cutest girl I have ever seen!!!! LOVE all of the pictures -Little Miss Emme could not be any cuter. Love her cute Christmas dress.Happy she cooperated at the studio:) Safe travels! Talk soon!
Seriously, I think she's just getting more and more beautiful!!
Have a fantastic trip :)
She is as cute as can be. I can't wait for you and Jen to catch up. Will be watching for sweet pics of another Hunan princess hanging out with the R family. Hugs! And tell Sienna that Shaelee loved her gift.
Can't stand the cuteness!
Not that precious three year old "stomping her feet"! I don't beleive it. :)
Love all the pics but #5 is my all-time favorite!! Adorable!!!
She is beautiful Diane. I can't wait to hold our daughter in our arms. We got updated pics and an update on how she is doing. She looked so good. We have been praying for her. Your family is precious. Love what you are doing to help the orphan in China. May God Bless you and your family. Merry Christmas!!!!!!
whatever it took to get these shots - it was worth it!!! Emme Jade is beyond adorable - i could not love that hair cut more!