Sunday, January 29, 2012

Looking Up!

EmmePICU-9705EditBlog

14 Hours of Sleep for the "Content Empress!"
We have been up since 4:30 with a calm, sweet, and much kinder Emme Jade!
We are hopeful that today will bring more smiles, less drugs, and perhaps even a new room that gets us closer to home!!!!

"I will praise God's name in Song
and glorify Him with Thanksgiving."
~Psalm 69:30



2 comments:

Amy said...

She is the most beautiful girl (well.. all your kids are so gorgeous!). I bet that visit from her sister worked wonders! Praying that you get to bring this cutie home SOON!! (Hospitals aren't exactly made for peaceful rest!)
Amy
www.babybellylaughs.blogspot.com

Paige said...

Oh I am so very happy she is doing better, so thankful you have your sweet girl back!! Praying for less drugs today. I hope you got some much needed rest last night, a rage just takes it out of you mentally and emotionally. Praying that you see the light at the end of the tunnel today my sweet friend!! Hugs to sweet Emme!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive