Monday, June 25, 2012
"My, How You've Grown!"
When Sienna came home from China she and Ruby were almost exactly the same height and weight. In the last year we have really seen Sienna begin to tower over her sister... Well, Friday it was confirmed!!! She was at the doctor and measured exactly 48" tall!!!! She has grown 7" since March, 2010! WOW!!! And, to add to that good news, her Hemoglobin was at an all time high on the normal charts!! We are so thankful for this great news for our girl!! When we brought her home we never imagined she would be transfusion free for this long! THANK YOU Jesus!!
So why were we at the doctor...? Unfortunately, Sienna is having more dental surgery on Friday, the 29th.... Our special girl has an extra tooth that has to be surgically removed along with another 1-2 teeth on top.. This will be our third summer visit to the hospital for oral surgery... Hopefully, our last.. Dental surgery is just no fun...
Sienna and I had some time alone last week, and she was up for a photo shoot. I couldn't resist taking pictures of our tall girl!! Gaining seven inches is just one of the many ways Sienna Grace has blossomed! She is a constant reminder to me of what love and trust can do!!
So why were we at the doctor...? Unfortunately, Sienna is having more dental surgery on Friday, the 29th.... Our special girl has an extra tooth that has to be surgically removed along with another 1-2 teeth on top.. This will be our third summer visit to the hospital for oral surgery... Hopefully, our last.. Dental surgery is just no fun...
Sienna and I had some time alone last week, and she was up for a photo shoot. I couldn't resist taking pictures of our tall girl!! Gaining seven inches is just one of the many ways Sienna Grace has blossomed! She is a constant reminder to me of what love and trust can do!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(153)
-
▼
June
(12)
- Sienna's Dental Surgery...
- TWO Yellow Ribbons Today!!
- "My, How You've Grown!"
- {Sunday Snapshot} Sapphire Blue
- First Swim Meet for The Middles!!!!
- Happy Father's Day!!!!
- Ainsley's Birthday Party!
- 13 and 11 Years Ago....
- Summer!!!!
- Their First Dance Recital!
- Sunday Snapshot {Totally Pushed Out of My Comfort ...
- She's In Sixth Grade!!!!
-
▼
June
(12)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
-
2012
(153)
- December(12)
- November(16)
- October(14)
- September(6)
- August(10)
- July(11)
-
June(12)
- Sienna's Dental Surgery...
- TWO Yellow Ribbons Today!!
- "My, How You've Grown!"
- {Sunday Snapshot} Sapphire Blue
- First Swim Meet for The Middles!!!!
- Happy Father's Day!!!!
- Ainsley's Birthday Party!
- 13 and 11 Years Ago....
- Summer!!!!
- Their First Dance Recital!
- Sunday Snapshot {Totally Pushed Out of My Comfort ...
- She's In Sixth Grade!!!!
- May(13)
- April(12)
- March(16)
- February(13)
- January(18)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)










18 comments:
Beautiful pictures!!!
Oh my word!!! I thought it was Ruby on her first picture of her face. WOW, they look alike with her hair long now. Beautiful family you have.
these pics make me teary. Such a testament to our wonderful God. She is truly so very beautiful, such a glorious little soul. I LOVE the pic with her arms around her legs, wow!
Super Cute!
Wow.. praising God for how incredibly well your beautiful girl is doing since coming home! Nothing short of a miracle!!
And goodness, is she beautiful, Di. These might be my favorite pictures of her yet :)
I so thought that second picture was Ruby!! I studied it several minutes and said "Yep...its Ruby"!! I was WRONG!! OMG they are even starting to favor! Sienna, is such a beautiful girl!! Praying for a quick and pain-free oral surgery for Sienna.
WOW!!! what a beautiful growing girl you have. The photos are stunning.
It is amazing to see how she has changed in just the last few months - even since your Christmas card pic! She is a constant reminder of how perfect God's plan is! I LOVE all your pictures!
What a beautiful girl!
I cannot believe how much she has grown!!!!!!! That is incredible. She looks so beautiful andlooks a lot like Ruby in these...I had to do a double take on a few.
Beautiful photos of your miracle girl!
Precious photos of your beautiful girl! Blessings.
Beauty FULL! WOW!
Growning into a "BEAUTIFUL" young lady!!!!
Beautiful girl! She does look a LOT like Ruby in some of the pictures :)
She is so beautiful. Blessings
I saw someone else thought the same thing. My first thought was LOL, Diana has lost her mind and posted pictures of Ruby! Oh what beautiful girls you have. I am mom to 4 kiddos as well and my 16 year old has a passion like no other regarding caring for the orphans. She follows many blogs and would love to see us adopt again. She follows your blog along with many and we think maybe one more China baby...boy might be in your future???
Crazy! I read the comments just to see if anyone else thought that Sienna looked like Ruby with her hair like that. Wow!!!