Saturday, June 2, 2012
Sunday Snapshot {Totally Pushed Out of My Comfort Zone!}
For the past 7 weeks I have been taking Lisa's "Get Out of Your Comfort Zone" photography class. For any of you needing an extra creative push with your skills, I highly recommend this one! Lisa is amazing!! I have been pushed to try some new things which has been great for me! I will admit I was getting a little bored with my pictures always looking the same.... Anyway, this past week's assignment was definitely something new for me... Silhouettes! I felt like Lisa was shoving me out of my CZ!!! I will admit I was a little intimidated by this one.. I had an idea, but the weather was not cooperating with me... Finally, Friday night the sun came out, and I was able to complete my homework.... Thanks to my model, (Ainsley's sweet friend) my vision came to life.... I just want to thank "K" for being so patient with me! You are amazing!!!!
So here is my first silhouette... I look forward to doing more of these, now that I have beenpushed (shoved) way out of my comfort zone! Thanks Lisa and group.. It's been a great learning experience for me!!

So here is my first silhouette... I look forward to doing more of these, now that I have been

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(153)
-
▼
June
(12)
- Sienna's Dental Surgery...
- TWO Yellow Ribbons Today!!
- "My, How You've Grown!"
- {Sunday Snapshot} Sapphire Blue
- First Swim Meet for The Middles!!!!
- Happy Father's Day!!!!
- Ainsley's Birthday Party!
- 13 and 11 Years Ago....
- Summer!!!!
- Their First Dance Recital!
- Sunday Snapshot {Totally Pushed Out of My Comfort ...
- She's In Sixth Grade!!!!
-
▼
June
(12)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
-
2012
(153)
- December(12)
- November(16)
- October(14)
- September(6)
- August(10)
- July(11)
-
June(12)
- Sienna's Dental Surgery...
- TWO Yellow Ribbons Today!!
- "My, How You've Grown!"
- {Sunday Snapshot} Sapphire Blue
- First Swim Meet for The Middles!!!!
- Happy Father's Day!!!!
- Ainsley's Birthday Party!
- 13 and 11 Years Ago....
- Summer!!!!
- Their First Dance Recital!
- Sunday Snapshot {Totally Pushed Out of My Comfort ...
- She's In Sixth Grade!!!!
- May(13)
- April(12)
- March(16)
- February(13)
- January(18)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)



22 comments:
That is BEAUTIFUL. Good work!
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
LOVE IT!!!
Oh it's LOVELY!!!
I'm excited to be taking Lisa's next class. Hoping to get shoved out my my comfort zone too!
Gorgeous image!
nancy
That is a gorgeous shot.
Stunning! What a great shot!
Wow, it's gorgeous Diana! Beautiful job... the lighting is spectacular!
I so NEED that shove... thank you for inspiring me even more to get out there and try something NEW :)
oxoxo!
love it!!
So amazing!! I love it!
And this is why you were the "one" to inspire me all those years ago:) You are AMAZING!!!!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
God Bless,
Diane
This is gorgeous! Seriously! Wow!
And I, too, need a big push. Tired of the rut I'm in. So I'm also taking Lisa's class. I'm really looking forward to it!
This is stunning Di!!! GREAT work. I can see how much this class pushed you. I am going to take this class too for exactly the same reason....I just pick up and snap. I do not try anything new.
This is stunning Di!!! GREAT work. I can see how much this class pushed you. I am going to take this class too for exactly the same reason....I just pick up and snap. I do not try anything new.
I will never tire of looking at this photo!!! Amazing!
Like everyone else...Stunning!
SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!
You know I absolutely ADORE this shot!
It is really incredible Diana.... you have done a fantastic job over the last 7 weeks. It's been really exciting to watch you grow! I will be anxious to see what you do with this week's assignment:)
"See" you on the board~
xoxoxo,
Lisa
I love this picture! It is so stunning and creative. She is a beautiful dancer as well.
It's a beautiful shot! Great job! It may have been out of your zone, but it worked out wonderfully!
Whoa!!! Amazing shot!!! I can't wait to take one of Lisa's class!! I'm gonna get to this level ONE DAY!! :)
This has been one of my FAVORITE silhouette pictures from our class!!! It is stunning and you did an incredible job capturing this moment. So glad you posted it for the Sunday Snapshot...
Just beautiful!!!
amy
Amazing!!!! I too am going to take her class... one day. I've got to get a new camera, but, it will be here next week. you photos are ALWAYS amazing!!!!
Hi Diana,
I just stopped by from Sharon's blog and wow what an amazingly gorgeous portrait you captured here. I'm glad you're learning from Lisa, she LOVEs to teach:))
I miss blogging so thought I would get off facebook and back into my comfort zone of blogging.
Keep up the good work.
Ivy