Friday, November 16, 2007

A day in the life with Her Rubiness!

Thinking about the Water Cooler!Swifting the Floors is Ruby's favorite thing to do these days!

Favorite cabinet to open and close, open and close, open and close...



And Dump!!!!
How did I know that the Christmas tree was going to be "fun" this year?

Keep in mind, this tree is not at our house! Her lips were red after this picture!

Her Rubiness reacts after she dumps 500 straws on the floor!

5 Minutes Later trying to figure out how to get OUT!


Mom, now you know why I sounded so distracted when you called last night!!!!! Ruby is in constant motion. It really is comical to watch her in action around here. She just makes me laugh!!! Jeff and I keep saying we don't remember Ainsley being this way. I am sure she was, we are just too old and too tired to remember!!!! Basically, Ruby is my cardio class every day!
What a constant joy and breath of fresh air she is!!!!
Today is Ainsley's Thanksgiving Play! She is so excited to say her 2 lines! I remember my first memorized Christmas play line... "Santa, the sky looks as thick as pea soup!" Absolutely no clue why I can still remember that!!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Blessings, Diana
P.S: My brother Mark is going into round 8 (there are 10 total) of the Nationals today with both of his dogs!!!! Go Mark, Diva & Cutter!!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

Ruby is just too precious! What a great idea to capture all the daily "adventures" on film, including the crying. Good luck to Ainsley today in her Thanksgiving play -- I hope you post pictures! Have a great weekend.

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Funny pictures! I was going to say you don't need to go to the gym because of Ruby.

Looks like she doesn't need any toys because she's got the treasures in the kitchen cabinet.

Can't wait to see pictures of Ainsley in her play.

Love,
Lisa

jennifer said...

OK, the straw picture is hysterical! She is so cute.

Jodee said...

That straw picture is hilarious! I can completely relate! My daughter, Kamree, is the same age and she is soooooo busy! My husband and I feel the same way – we don’t remember this age with our son. We must have been too sleep deprived at that time!

Heather said...

Hope Ainsley's play was fun! Emily had her feast today and she was an indian - very cute! I agree with you - I don't rmember Emily ever being as active as Hannah - they are constant motion - do you really think it is our age???
Love the pictures of Ruby - she is so sweet.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Heather

Karen said...

Oh my goodness, she must keep you all on your toes! She is such a doll!

Karen

Dawn said...

She looks like a busy girl. I just love the picture with all the straws!!

Tracy said...

I know those cardio moments all too well! And weight-lifting! Charlotte is 20 pounds, and tall - and yes, I am exhausted and ready for bed by 8pm every night.

Tracy

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive