Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving!
"Give thanks in all circumstances...." ~1 Thessalonians 5:18
____________________________________________________
So much to be thankful for as we celebrate our first Thanksgiving Holiday with both of our daughters!!!! If I have learned anything in my 43 years it is that God's timing is always perfect! I remember last year at this time praying that we would have our referral from China by Christmas. Of course if that had happened, Ruby never would have been ours. She would have been too young to be referred. Again, I am reminded by this not to question why or when. As hard as it is to grasp sometimes, God does have a plan for each one of us. I am so thankful that He is in control!! So, for my friends that are waiting for news from afar I hope you find peace in that today!
Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(91)
-
▼
November
(15)
- Blessed to have lifelong friends!
- Thankful Thursday!
- A Visit with Santa!
- The Pearl and the Ruby Making Music...
- Let There Be Music & An Important Life Lesson Today!
- Thanksgiving in KY!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Ruby Mei's Dedication Day!
- Our little Pilgrim had a big day!!!!
- A day in the life with Her Rubiness!
- Thankful Thursday!
- Bedtime.....
- Six Month Anniversary of Ruby Tuesday!!!!
- 'Her Rubiness' & Her Loyal Subjects...
- Thankful Thursday!
-
▼
November
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
-
2007
(91)
- December(12)
-
November(15)
- Blessed to have lifelong friends!
- Thankful Thursday!
- A Visit with Santa!
- The Pearl and the Ruby Making Music...
- Let There Be Music & An Important Life Lesson Today!
- Thanksgiving in KY!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Ruby Mei's Dedication Day!
- Our little Pilgrim had a big day!!!!
- A day in the life with Her Rubiness!
- Thankful Thursday!
- Bedtime.....
- Six Month Anniversary of Ruby Tuesday!!!!
- 'Her Rubiness' & Her Loyal Subjects...
- Thankful Thursday!
- October(17)
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(9)
- June(5)
- April(4)
- March(4)

10 comments:
Thank you for this ever-needed reminder of God's perfect timing and unfailing love.
Love to the four of you,
Lisa, Don, & Lindy
Diana,
Thank you so much for the wonderful comment. I am so glad that you love your blog and that it brightens your day a bit.
I wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Danielle
God's timing is alway perfect, isn't it! I was just with a friend today who came home from China two weeks ago, and we were talking about this. God chose each one of our precious little girls, even though we at times were anxious about His perfect timing. Thanks for sharing the Phillippians verse -- always a good reminder of what God wants us to do. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your sweet family.
Just beautiful!
Hayley
p.s. we have that same dress for Piper's photos! It's adorable!
Oh what beautiful angels ;)
How beautifully put! Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Hugs from PA
Heather
PS - Your blog looks absolutely perfect for the holiday season - Danielle is a keeper:)
Happy Thanksgiving! The dedication pictures are great. Love Ruby's dress. (and everyone elses too!)
tears, tears, tears....so true & thank you for the reminder of God's absolutely perfect timing!!! He is faithful!
Love reading about the reminders of God's perfect timing. This is what I'm totally standing on. Gets me through everything.
I got the comment about the dress. Thank you! I am for sure going to be looking for a dress like this when we go to China (in God's perfect timing of course!). :o)
Happy Blessings to you!
Your blog looks great! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!