Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thankful Thursday!




Happy Thankful Thursday everyone! This week I am thankful for:


  • My date with Jeff on Tuesday night!!! It was so wonderful to get out and catch up!!

  • Molly - who made our date night possible

  • Katie - who is allowing me to get my haircut and colored tomorrow!!

  • My sister Barb who made it possible for us to take Ainsley to Lion King last Sunday!

  • Finally catching up with Kim this week and Lisa O. last week!

  • The study of Matthew which is teaching both Jeff and me so much!

  • My dear friend Liz who is so thoughtful and generous with her time

  • For Ruby's upcoming dedication on Sunday! And, what it really is all about!

  • For the power of prayer and the gift of hope

  • That we will be with Jeff's family next week for Thanksgiving at just the perfect time

  • For our two daughters and their secret sister handshake!! Watching the bond between Ruby and Ainsley grow daily is such a blessing!

  • For the way Ruby comes out of her shoes when Jeff gets home at night! Priceless

  • For my friend Kristi who is motivating me to go back to the gym today!

  • For the sore muscles I know I will have tomorrow!

Blessings everyone!
Diana

5 comments:

Lisa said...

You sure have a lot to be thankful for! That is so great. I think I might be inspired to write a Thankful Thursday list too!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Di~

Lovely pictures, lovely list! I am so glad you got to spend some time with Jeff. I know you needed it.

It was wonderful to talk to you last week and I will be with the four of you on Sunday for sure. Can't wait to see pictures.

Love you,
Lisa

Sheri said...

Sounds like you've had some well-deserved quality time with your family--a great thing to be thankful for. Love the pictures of Ruby's lips--she is quite the ham! Looking forward to seeing pictures of dedication on Sunday. You're so right--that's really what it's all about. God has given us very precious gifts in our daughters, and it's a great privilege to raise them to love HIM!

Team Houston said...

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog.

Your "Thankful Thursdays" along with Kim from 3 Peanuts have inspired me to do my own thankful list. I decided to call it Thankful. I hope you don't mind? I am not sure if I can keep up with it every week but it will be important to me to try.

Thanks for sharing your blog. We are waiting for our second little girl from China and it helps to read your blog.

Thanks again, Michele Houston

3 Peanuts said...

What a wonderful list! I loved chatting with you:)

Kim

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive