Friday, January 11, 2008

Thanks Kim!





The beautiful bird Ruby was staring at out my office window...

Often times I thank Kim off-line for doing my shopping for me.  But, I wanted to thank her publicly here for sharing her great taste with so many!!  As many of you know she has a gift for finding the most special, one-of-a-kind things for precious Kate.  Well, I had to jump on the "Etsy" train when I saw that they had a "Ruby" pinafore.  Due to some shipping issues, Ruby's "Ruby" just arrived yesterday.  Here are some pictures I took this morning of "Her Rubiness."  I had fun playing with some of the photo features on my new computer with these photos.

Thanks again Kim for finding such unique and special things, and for sharing them, and your fabulous taste, with your friends!  Someday we will shop together for Kate & Ruby!  I know Jeff and Dave will dread that shopping spree!  :)

Happy Friday!
Diana

11 comments:

Heather said...

Ruby looks beautiful (as always), but I have to say, those pinafores are perfect!

Kim does have a way with style and grace.

heather

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

So you're the one that bought that Ruby pinafore right out from underneath me back in December!!! I have been waiting for an order of two for over a month and ordered this one earlier today in a 3t for next year...

Love it!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new outfit!! Ruby looks so adorable! I love the picture of her standing up and looking out the window! Too cute!

3 Peanuts said...

Awww...that is so sweet. It looks absolutely darling on Ruby Mei. I LOVE it on Kate too. Our girls look good in red. Have a great weekend.

Love,
Kim

Anna B. said...

Diana,

I found that same pinafore from Kim and I bought one for each of my girls. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! Ruby looks beautiful (as always)
Love,
Anna (the Story of Sarah from MAW)
the link to see the photo is:
http://www.myadoptionwebsite.com/sarahisours/werehome010308.htm
IT IS THE THIRD AND FOURTH PHOTOS DOWN!

Annette said...

She looks absolutely beautiful in her pinafore.... love the 'ruby' one especially!

jennifer said...

The pictures are so cute. I can't wait until I can join in the shopping sprees!

Jan said...

You are so coordinated... her picture in this pinafore matches the blog, wow! So darling!

Sheri said...

This is just adorable! I think there are going to be many cute little girls wearing pinafores now thanks to you and Kim and other who've shared pictures on their blogs. The first picture of Ruby is the greatest--it's so cute what she does with her lips.

Tracy said...

adorable!!

Lee said...

Oh yeah, Etsy is a fun addiction. I'm planning on ordering this

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7691482

I love Ellie in black, and it's naturally hard to find in toddler clothes!

The new job is going well, but I am so much busier than before. Hope to talk to you soon!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive