Friday, February 22, 2008

100% for the Pearl today!!!!

Well Deserved!
Ruby enjoyed celebrating too!
It's really not a party until someone is on the table!

Another victorious spelling test for Ainsley!!!!!  10/10 plus 5/5 bonus words!!!!  Way to go Ainsley!  We celebrated with a double decker angel food cake creation!!!!  (No she didn't finish it!  But, it was a fun mess anyway!)

Blessings,
Diana

10 comments:

Virginia said...

Way to go Ainsley! A girl after my own heart.
Gin
(former spelling bee champ ;)

3 Peanuts said...

Way to go Ainsley!!!!!

Kim

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Yea, Ainsley!!! I love spelling and am super proud of you.

Lisa

Leslie said...

Yeah Ainsley! Oh my that dessert is making my mouth water!

Heather said...

Great Job Ainsley!! I had a love affair with spelling, myself:)

And umm, Ruby looks way too sweet in her pinafore!

Keep up the great work Ainsley.

Heather

Jodee said...

Hooray for Ainsley! Way to go!

jennifer said...

Looks super yummy!! Congrats Ainsley!!

Your party girl is too cute!!

Jan said...

Good job Ainsley!

Laurie said...

Di,

I love checking in on your girls. They are just SO precious! I cannot believe how "old" Ruby is looking. Her baby face is becoming "little girl." It just happens WAY too fast!! And Ainsley looks like the best big sister! :)

Laurie

Danielle Moss said...

Great job Ainsley! Congratulations!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive