Friday, February 15, 2008
Embracing Winter and Madison Update!
Hi!
Well I wish our was weather was as Spring-like as my new blog design!!! We are having one of the coldest winters on record, and it seems like all people can talk about is the weather... Even the hardiest of Minnesotans are looking up cheap air fares to fly south! We are up north at our cabin, and it has been snowing all day. When we woke up it was a 1o below! Now it is a balmy +10 and we just had the girls out sledding. It actually felt comfortable!? This was Ruby's first time out sledding with her big sister and she seemed to love it! I can't wait for the day when I am snow skiing with both of my girls! The weekend is supposed to be "warm" so we should get a lot of fresh air! We all need it! I have promised to take Ainsley snow shoeing tomorrow.
Well I wish our was weather was as Spring-like as my new blog design!!! We are having one of the coldest winters on record, and it seems like all people can talk about is the weather... Even the hardiest of Minnesotans are looking up cheap air fares to fly south! We are up north at our cabin, and it has been snowing all day. When we woke up it was a 1o below! Now it is a balmy +10 and we just had the girls out sledding. It actually felt comfortable!? This was Ruby's first time out sledding with her big sister and she seemed to love it! I can't wait for the day when I am snow skiing with both of my girls! The weekend is supposed to be "warm" so we should get a lot of fresh air! We all need it! I have promised to take Ainsley snow shoeing tomorrow.
I have absolutely great news about Madison! She is HOME!!!! One week ago that precious baby was having open heart surgery. Tonight she will be sleeping in her cozy bassinet! What a blessing!
I trust you all had a great Valentine's Day! Jeff and I laughed about ours... We had dinner at Embers on our way up to the lake. Classy right? Well, our options were Embers or DQ! Ruby threw-up at the table!! Really, does it get any more romantic? The funny thing is it will be the Valentine's Day we will remember forever!!
Have a great weekend!
-Di
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(179)
-
▼
February
(19)
- Thankful Thursday!
- Play Dates & New Friends!
- 100% for the Pearl today!!!!
- Happy Friday!
- Sisters....
- Sugar & Spice!!
- A beautiful day up north!!!
- Embracing Winter and Madison Update!
- Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
- Happy Birthday Julie!!!!
- "The Tooth Fairy is Coming, The Tooth Fairy is Com...
- Monday update on Madison!
- Madison Update and Random Family Stuff...
- Baby Madison Update!!!!
- Thankful for Baby Madison & Prayer Requests...
- Can you hear me now?
- China Orphans NEED our help now!!!! Please read!
- Ruby's First Birthday Party!
- Happy Anniversary October LID Friends!
-
▼
February
(19)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
-
2008
(179)
- December(23)
- November(20)
- October(18)
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(13)
- June(10)
- May(14)
- April(13)
- March(10)
-
February(19)
- Thankful Thursday!
- Play Dates & New Friends!
- 100% for the Pearl today!!!!
- Happy Friday!
- Sisters....
- Sugar & Spice!!
- A beautiful day up north!!!
- Embracing Winter and Madison Update!
- Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
- Happy Birthday Julie!!!!
- "The Tooth Fairy is Coming, The Tooth Fairy is Com...
- Monday update on Madison!
- Madison Update and Random Family Stuff...
- Baby Madison Update!!!!
- Thankful for Baby Madison & Prayer Requests...
- Can you hear me now?
- China Orphans NEED our help now!!!! Please read!
- Ruby's First Birthday Party!
- Happy Anniversary October LID Friends!
- January(14)
- 2007 (91)

7 comments:
Oh no! Vomitville Valentine's Day! I hope that Ruby is feeling better today! I love the new design, as well as the ADORABLE pictures for daddy! Have fun up there, see ya next week!
XXXOOO
Liz
Sorry about Valentine's, but at least you were with those you love & love you. So happy to hear about baby Madison! Her parents must be so overjoyed!
Nice Blog Makeover.
Love,
Shauna
Yippee for baby Madison - what wonderful news!!
Oh the romance takes a back seat, does it not? Hoping Ruby is feeling much better (that must have been fun:(
Enjoy your chilly but way fun weekend!
Heather
Great news about madison!
yes, it has been a crazy MN winter - but at the same time - I think this is how our winters are supposed to be!! LOL
We had a class V-Day dinner of Papa Murphy's ;)
Sorry Ruby got sick! I am so happy to hear the news of baby Madison. That is wonderful news!
I love your new Blog design!
Have fun in the snow...still waiting in southeastern PA for a sled worthy snow!! :-)
Kate
Hey Di,
Love the pictures of your snow bunnies. Keep those babies warm!!!
Love the new blog design!
Sorry about Ruby's not so pretty Valentine's dinner. Good times...
Lindy and I had frozen waffles and turkey bacon since Don is out of town.
That is great news about Madison. I pray she will get stronger each day. Thank you for keeping us updated.
Have fun up north.
Lots of love,
Lisa
GREAT news about Madison!!!! Although not romantic...I know it was still a special Valentine's.
Kim